S1.E.3

Three Lines

Laikyn's POV

3:18 AM

They've been gone for a while so i decided to see if Demi texted back.

Not gonna lie, she's kind of weird

Not gonna lie, she's kind of weird. I went to go and use the bathroom and when i look down i see blood.

Fuck.

I started my period when i was supposed to be having a dick appointment- i mean what? I only had a couple of tampons left so i had to ask Kairi to pick me some up since Mattia and Alejandro were taking for ever to buy 3 snacks.
Kairi texts back and he says he's on his way.

5 minutes later i hear a knock at the door but it's not Kairi. It was Mattia and he instantly attached his lips to mine. I melt into the kiss as he puts his hands on my waist but i realize we can't because i'm on my period.

"Mattia i can't." I said while pushing his hands off my waist.

"Why? Did something happen?" He asked as Kairi walked in.

"Finally! Thanks Kairi." I say while kissing his forehead.

"Oh. Is that why? Your"-

"Yes Mattia. My period."

"Hey what's going on- oh your on your period?" Alejandro asked.

"We're not on speaking terms right now Alejandro." I say while walking upstairs. "Oh and by the way, i'm inviting everyone over since mom and dad are gone for 2 weeks."

"Who's everyone?" Mattia and Alejandro say in sync.

"Our friend group. It's spring break we need to have fun! Oh! And the wet vac should be here by tomorrow!"

I plop onto my bed and call Roshaun.

Outgoing call: Roshauna 🤩

Laikyn: Hey ro, are the boys with you?

Roshauna🤩: Yea, why?

Laikyn: Come over. We all haven't hung out in a while.

Roshauna🤩: Bet see you in 5.