S1. E.5

Three Lines

Demi's POV

Oh so y'all really thought i was about to kill Mattia? Fuck no. It's all a plan.

Laikyn's POV

"Where are we going? Aren't we supposed to be staying home?" I asked.

"We are going to a house in the woods. And yes. We are supposed to be staying home but Demi and Camilla would've killed all of us sooo." Yareli said while shrugging. 

"Ugh can we go to the hospital? Alvaro here is bleeding out!" Eden said while applying pressure to his stomach.

"He's gonna be fine once we reach the house and Mariano helps him." Yareli said.

"Oh my GOD! How many people is there gonna be?" Avani whined.

"Eh. Counting y'all maybe 15." Elena said.

"Thats too many people! Someone is gonna die. And it might be me because IM BLACK!" Roshaun yelled.

"Wait who's Mariano?" I question.

"This is him." Elena says while showing me a picture of him.

"He's kinda hot

"He's kinda hot." Avani said.

"But what about me?" Alejandro asked.

"We're not dating. REMEMBER?" She said.

"I mean.... He is kinda cute if you think about it long enough." I said.

"What was that?" Mattia asked.

"All she did was say he was cute. What's the problem?" Kairi teased.

"Yea. Can she not be entitled to her own opinion?" Avani said playing along.

"Nothing? Why would there be a problem?" Mattia said while nervous chuckling.

"SOMEBODY'S JEALOUS!" Robert said.

"Shut your big ass nose up Robert. You don't even have a dick." Mattia said.

"The fuck does that have to do with your jealousy?" Robert questioned.

"Woah that's a nice ass house." Eden said as we pulled into the driveway of a 2 story house.

We all got out of the car carefully just in case Demi and Camilla followed us. I can't believe she lied to me and tried to be my friend. Bitch ass hoe.