Chapter 20

Being in the arms of the man I loved, is a dream that has become a reality.

He carried me and didn't even mind how heavy I was. I burried my face onto his chest as I get a whiff of his scent which immediately became permanent in my olfactory.

How I wish this dream won't end.

I rose in my bed after I forcefully opened my eyes to see that I am in my room, wearing my PJ's, the sun is already up, and I just woke up.

I held my head when I felt a bit of dizzines. What happened last night still didn't register in my mind yet.

My forehead creased, confused of what I just dreamt, or probably the incidents that had happened last night.

I carefully tried to remember every detail of what happened.

I was drunk. MJ called. He came to the bar. He asked me if I love him. I walked out. He followed me. He asked me again. I confessed my feelings for him, crying. I sat on the bench and took a nap. He let me lean on his shoulders.

My eyes widened realizing what had happened next!

He tried to woke me up, but I was too tired to open my eyes. He carried me! And what I had thought I dreamt of is not a dream!

IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!

"Oh my gosh!!!" I covered my mouth as I blushed.

I confessed to him last night with total bravery, and yet I only felt the embarrassment this time.

"Damn it." I uttered.

I ran to the bathroom and pampered myself before I went out of my room, to see Sis Katie sitting on the dining table, talking to the man whom I had confessed my feelings for last night.

My eyes widened at the scene I'm witnessing.

Why is he here this early in the morning?

"M-MJ?" I voiced out.

"Goodmorning, Aubrey." He greeted me with a smile.

"Roverie, I'm glad you're already
up. Breakfast is ready." She winked at me.

I swallowed the lump on my throat. I stood their, didn't know what to say or what to do.

"I cooked a soup for your hang over." She said with a smile.

But it's not just a normal smile. I can see the teasing look behind it.

"But first, can you help me with something, yeodongsaeng?" She asked.

As soon as I nodded to her, she grabbed my wrist on our way to her room.

We both went inside.

"Yeodongsaeng! MJ is in the house!" She whispered with excitement.

"Uh-huh." I smiled awkwardly. "But why is he here?" I scratch the back of my head in discomfort.

She playfully slapped my shoulders.

"Yah! He brought you home last night! You should thank him." She said with her eyes wide.

Sis Katie didn't even have an idea that I couldn't look MJ straight in the eyes the moment after I just remembered how I confessed to him. It's too embarassing! JINJJA!

I shooked my head and bit my lips in frustration. Damn it!

"What else did he say to you?" I whispered back. Trying to make sure no one will hear me.

"Well, he asked a permission if you two could go on a date?" She grinned at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

I gasped as my jaw dropped.