Chapter 9

I felt dizzy when I woke up.

Because of Soju! Of course!

I shook my head and walked through my bathroom to fix myself.

Stupid, Roverie! You still have a class today! Why did you drink yesterday?

I slapped my forehead and continued my morning routine.

When I went out of my room, I saw him, still asleep on our sofa.

I sighed. I was the one who got home first, last night. I don't know what time he arrived here and I don't know where he went after he ran away.

This man is probably tired so I decided not to wake him up and went to school alone.

"Yah!" I recognized Jihyo's voice as soon as I was at the gate of our school.

I smiled at her.

"Did you hear the news?" She tilted her head.

"What news?"

"Ugh! About MJ!" She handed me her phone and let me wore her earphones.

It was a report about him!

Some people reported that they saw MJ yesterday near a bar. According to them, MJ is wearing a black jacket and blue ripped jeans.

My eyes widened. This was last night!

The Fantagio staffs and the cops just recieved a lead to where MJ could be right now and they're on the way to that place.

Jinjin decided to join the staffs and the cops in finding Myung Jun while Eunwoo, Moonbin, Rocky and Sanha stayed in their dorm to avoid any other problems.

Manager Noh said: To all Arohas out there, if you saw members of Astro please don't ask anything from them, for now. I hope you understand it and I know you are all worried for MJ but we will do our best to find him.

This is KBS WORLD News reporting.

So they found Myungjun last night?

My forehead creased. I couldn't understand it well! I mean, we saw Jinjin yesterday.

My eyes widened as I realized one thing.

Did Manager Noh discover that Jinjin and Sanha were not in their rooms?!

"Hey! Are you okay? You didn't hear this?" Jihyo snapped his fingers in front of me.

"O-Oh? Ah, I was tired yesterday." I replied.

She looked at me with confusion.

"Why aren't you worried?" She raised her eyebrow.

"O-Of c-course I am!" I almost shouted.

Jihyo's eyes widened and he gasped.

"OMO!!"

"What?!" I irritably said.

"Did you give up on MJ already? Have you fallen for someone now?!" She held my shoulders.

"Of course not! I will never give up on MJ. I'm just tired, okay?" I said.

She sighed in relief and nodded.

"I know that." She winked.

We attended our morning classes before we went to the canteen for lunch.

I paraded my eyes through the seats. All the tables were occupied.

"There! We could share seats with that beautiful girl." Jihyo nodded to me and grabbed my wrist.