Epilogue

A/N: Hello readers! Finally we've reached the epilogue of 'To Run Away Is What He Did'. I know it took me 8 months to finish this, but I'm still thankful for those who still supports and reads this story (even if it wasn't that a lot, yet.) I really hope you enjoy this epilogue and don't forget to leave a vote and comment. Love lots!

Epilogue

"Good morning." he said huskily.

I felt his breath on my neck and it sent shivers on my spine. I smiled and faced him while my eyes still half closed. I buried my face onto his chest.

"Barging in my room again, Kim Myung Jun?" I giggled and hugged him even tighter.

We are currently at one of the popular hotels in Manila. Diamond Hotel Philippines. It is their last stop for the fan signing event and since MJ asked me to be with him, so I did.

"Yup. They aren't awake yet." He said and I felt his movement. "And I know you like it when I barge into your room." He whispered playfully on my ears that made my cheeks burn. 

My eyes widened. I slapped his face.

"How dare you!" I chuckled and pinched his stomach.

"Aw! My abs!" He acted like it was really a painful one.

"Kim Myung Jun, stop overreacting. You don't have abs remember?" I mocked him and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"Oh yeah? Do you want to see it?" He raised his eyebrow and held the hem of his shirt.

"Stop joking, MJ. You don't have it." I laughed again and jumped out of my bed.

"Ah! You really wanna see it then!" he grinned mischievously, slowly lifting his shirt up.

"Ew! Don't pull it off!" But he didn't listen to me and continued what he was doing. "MJ!" I warned him. "Don't you dare pull your shirt off!" I shouted and threw him a pillow. 

It landed on his face and I heard him chuckl behind it. I shook my head.

"You know what? You better get out of my room now. For sure your dongsaengs are already awake."I rolled my eyes and pretended to be pissed off. "I'll just take a shower."

I turned around, supposed to be heading to the bathroom but I felt his hands on my waist. He placed his head fittingly on my neck. 

"Hey, don't be mad. I was just trying to make you laugh." He whispered on my ears.

I let out a breath and shook my head.

"MJ, I'm not mad. You know I can't right?" I patted his head and gave him a smile for assurance.

He sighed. His breath smells like mint. We stayed in that position for minutes before he talked again.

"We will visit Hyuna as soon as we arrive in Korea." He uttered.

The fan sign happened yesterday and today is their schedule of going home.

I didn't respond and waited for him to continue.

"We'll settle everything with her." He said and made me face him. I nodded and smiled. "Then we'll settle ours." He whispered and kissed my forehead that made my heart flutter.

I was baffled and I didn't know what to say. I swallowed the lump on my throat and composed myself before I asked him.

"Ours?" I bit my lips, confused. 

What are we, really?

He beamed and supposed to be answering my question when we heard a knock.

"MJ hyung?" I recognized Moonbin's voice.