Annoying As Hell.

Hey peeps. How did you like the last chapter? It's up to you to comment and vote. Please let me know if you don't understand something or if you don't like something.

Love y'all...

So I woke up happy for some unknown reason but I was a bit late to the office. When I got to the office Gina was already at her desk typing away at her computer. She raised her head for a split second then quit whatever she was doing when she saw me.

"Hey Gigi." I greeted her.

"Good morning Ms Alvarez. Um, Mr Solano is in your office." She said and I sighed.

"Which one of them?" I asked.

"Um I don't know,he just said to tell you that Mr Solano is here." She said confused and I nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry, I know him. Just send the signed copy of that contract with Family Books Corporation to Mr Hemsworth." I said and she nodded. I walked into my office to find Pablo at my desk. Great. He got up with a smile his face.

"Hey hey Mya. How ya doing?" His attempt at an American accent is terrible.

"What are you doing here Pablo?" I asked in a no bullshit mode.

"Well, I'm... uh here to...cover for ya." He stuttered.

"You don't need to. I'm here so bye." I said as I placed my bag on the table.

"Mya-" I cut him off.

"My dad told you to cover for me didn't he?" I said more than asked.

"Look we just want you to relax." He said.

"No,you guys are afraid that I'll over work myself like I did last August. I'm fine. Just go home." I said and sat in the chair.

"But Mya you might just do it unintentionally. Like you said,we are scared that you'll overwork yourself. I just know that you will. Even if you don't mean to." He whined. I got up and stood in front of him. I grabbed his hand in mine.

"Look at me. You guys have forced me to eat, work less and stop over thinking things. I'm fine and you guys need to believe me when I say that. I love you all and I love that you all care for me but at some point you have to let me take care of myself." I said. He reluctantly nodded and waved a goodbye to me. I started to my chair when he said,

"I'm having someone watch you here." Before he quickly paced out. I took a deep breath and smiled angrily. I'm gonna kill him when I get home. I got to work after that. I read over manuscripts and started to think about writing a book of my own. Maybe I could. It would be cool to have my own book and the writing process may be fun too. After signing off a few manuscripts for publishing I checked the time. It was just a few minutes to four o'clock am. I decided to check out of the office. I told Gina to send me the rest of the scripts through email. I'll go over them at home. When I got home Penelope was sitting on the staircase that leads upstairs with a pout set on her lips. I put my bag on the couch and we to sit beside her.

"Hey Pen. What's up?" I asked concerned.

"Some boy is in the kitchen. Mr Pablo and Mr Paulo brought him and said that he was gonna be cooking for you occasionally." She said and I began to feel angry. I stood and stomped my foot.

"Where are they?" I asked. Penelope stood up and put a hand on my shoulder.

"No, no way. You calm down Mya. Right now before you do something-" I walked to kitchen.

"Too late." I said and bumped into a wall. I fell on my butt. I plopped back up furious now but there were eyes on the wall. And the wall had hair. Then I realized that the wall is a boy. A man to be exact. His hair with a caramel colour and his eyes were an ocean blue. His light pink lips were in a thin line. I kept staring at him until someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned back to meet Penelope's 'I told you so' expression. I turned back to the boy and I instantly felt like I knew him. His eyes were so familiar. Like I've known him before. I then realized what I was doing and turned blank on him. I made a hard face and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who are you?" I asked a bit rudely. He kept his expression as blank as mine.

"I'm your new chef. I'm gonna be here sometimes." His deep voice said. Oh blue babies,his voice is enough to make me weak in the knees.

"Why?" I asked.

"Paulo and Pablo asked me to do so. I also will be supervising you at work most times." He said. So he's the one Pablo said he got to watch me. I slowly made a plan to get rid of this guy. I slowly put a fake smile on my face.

"Okay. Sure." I said and grabbed Penelope and got us out of there. He's gonna regret taking this job. A lot. And I'll make sure of that.