More syrup.

Hiya. What's up people? How's it going with y'all. I hope you all are safe and sound. Tell me how much you loved the last chapter and vote if you wanna. I love you all.

Read on...

So my plan was to take action from today. Operation: Get the stupid man out of your life. I really need to think of better names for this thing. I wore a white spaghetti strapped top with grey coloured trousers and a grey coloured coat. I pulled the arms up till my elbows. I put on white sneaking and a watch my dad gave me.

I then picked my purse and phone from my bed and went down

I then picked my purse and phone from my bed and went down. I checked the time. Six fifty three am. Okay, maybe he's here. I got to the kitchen and true to my thoughts he was there. He was at work and hadn't noticed me so I walked to the couch in the sat down. I started checking my phone. My friend Julian had texted me. She was in town. Great! Julian and I have been friends since the first grade. When I moved from here she kept in contact with us and even came to Spain a couple times. She was there when the incident happened. She had travelled to Canada to visit her parents a month ago and to escape New York for a while to think. She had broken up with her boyfriend before she left too. It was sad. The nights of sad movies and TV shows and ice cream before she left were quite awful. She was in bad shape. I can't wait to see her. So now to the task at hand. I looked towards the kitchen and he was still working. It's either he hadn't seen me or he was ignoring my presence. After some time I got tired of the silence so I took my headphones from my from my bag and connected it to my phone through Bluetooth. Dusk till Dawn began to play and I closed my eyes.

Cus I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sunrise on your sins just me and you
Light it up,on the run
Let's make make love tonight,
Make it up,fall in love
Try,(baby I'm right here)
Cus you'll never be alone,
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I opened my eyes and they locked with ocean blue ones. New chef.

"Ms Alvarez,your food is ready." He said plain voice. I nodded and he turned and left without a word. I smirked and walked behind him. I concealed my smirk as he turned with my food in hand. He placed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

They looked absolutely awesome

They looked absolutely awesome. Garnished with some red berries and syrup all over it. He placed orange juice beside the plate and turned back to the stove. I laughed in my head as I thought of a way to bug him. This will be a stepping stone to getting him out of my life. I coughed to get his attention. He pretended not to hear me the first time. Then I tried again. This time he turned with a sour look on his face. Great, he's already annoyed by me.

"Um,I need more syrup on my pancakes." I said with a big ass fake smile on my face. He nodded stiffly and went for the bottle of syrup from the cabinet. He came to me and put more syrup on the pancakes.

"There. I'll leave the bottle if you want more." He said. Dang it, he's good. But I'm great.

"Okay but I don't think I like strawberries." I lied straight up to his face while I picked and and bit into it. His face remained indifferent but I know he was fuming. I held back my laughter and put on an innocent face. Ha, messing with this guy will be very fun. He turned and walked away from me and back to working. "Hey,I said I don't like strawberries." I pushed. He turned his head over his shoulder and said,

"Ms Alvarez I advice you eat your food and hurry up. You don't want to be late for work." He said and I quickly checked my phone. Shit it's seven twenty nine. I need to be at the office at eight. I decided to leave it at that and started eating. I finished almost all my food and the all the juice. I went outside and saw Clifford waiting with car. As I got into the car I saw what's his name coming out too. Then I remembered he's supposed to watch me at work too. What the hell? I got back out and stopped him.

"Hold the hell up,where in the world are you going?" I asked rudely.

"With you. I'm supposed to watch you at all times." He said plainly.

"Huh, no. No freaking way. You're the chef,you can't watch me at the same time. Who's gonna make dinner?" I asked trying to make him go away.

"Well Penelope is here to make dinner and let's face it,you barely eat dinner." He said and it pissed me off to no end.

"You know nothing about me." I spat angrily.

"Well miss all I know is that you're running out of time and I'm running out of patience so why don't you get your little self into the car so we can leave." He commanded rather than said. Oh he can't boss me around like this.

"You're not the boss of me. I'm twenty two and can take care of myself. And where the hell are my cousins?" I just realized I haven't seen any of them since yesterday morning.

"I'm not boss of you but I have been instructed to look after you and your cousins came in last night when you were asleep. They also left earlier this morning." He said. I stared at him with an impassive look to say that he's still not coming with me.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." I turned around making sure to hit him in the face with my hair and sat in the car. I closed the door and turned to Cliff. "Cliff, drive." I said and he nodded and obliged leaving what's his face standing there. I was so happy. At least that's enough to make him angry. We got to my office two minutes to eight. I bid farewell to Clifford and went into the building. Gina was already there at her desk,as always working. I said a quick good morning to her and went into my office. I closed the door and turned to go to my desk but I jumped when someone I thought I left behind was sitting in my chair. My dad's chair. Oh hell no. I put my purse on the table and looked at him with fury burning inside me.

"What the hell are you doing in my dad's chair,get off of that!" I yelled and he obliged. He then came and stood beside me. I turned to him.

"I'm sorry." He said not looking so sorry. I ignored him and went to the chair. I sat and took my phone out of my purse. I called my dad even though we'd already spoken today.

"Princesa, que pasa?" He asked happily.

"Hey Dad, I just needed to talk to you." I said  breathlessly. I missed him. I wanted him here looking after this project while I assisted him. I don't wanna do this alone.

"Oh princesa,tell me what's happening?" He asked softly.

"I miss you papi. I just miss you a lot." I said.

"I miss you too princesa. A lot more." He said. I smiled.

"You know papi,I miss your Albondigas." I said. I really do miss his food. He was the best at making Spanish cuisine. I missed his croquetas too. He makes the paella as well. Compared to Paulo's paella,his always comes first.

"Yeah? Well I might just cut this trip short just to come home and make you some Albondigas." He said and I laughed. I was feeling better already.

"Okay papi, I'll be waiting." I said sarcastically.

"Alright princesa, you gotta go. So I'll let ya off. But you better call me after work alright?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright papi. Adiós." I said and cut the line. I looked around the room. Seems like jerk face left. Great. I got to work immediately.