Chapter 05

Jiwon's POV

"I am mafia, so are these 16 guys."

"Tell me you're fucking lying!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He can't be serious! Mafia?!

"Pull over." I told him.

"Jiwon what th-"

"I SAID PULL OVER!" I screamed, cutting him off. With that, he finally pulled over.
I didn't neither thanked nor looked back at him. My madness really took over, but who wouldn't react that way? A really close friend has been hiding that he's mafia?

To my luck, it started raining. Wait, didn't I have something to do today? CHUNGHA!
Just as I was taking my phone out to call her, she called me.

"Dude, I know we haven't seen each other in like, I don't know, years, but did you have to leave me hanging? I've been sitting in this café for god knows how long! You're lucky that this cute waiter has been staring at me." She giggled as she finished.

"I'm really really sorry! I will be on my way now and I've got so much to tell you, jesus christ my adrenaline has never went up that high! Actually, right now I'm in the mood to slap Kim Namdickhead's face but I already missed that opportunity the second I stepped out of his car." I had to take a deep breath since I've been ranting about today's events.

"Johnny! Can you get me a Cheesecake with two coffees? My friends coming now!" She giggled as if she talked to the cutest guy in the world. Who the hell is this Johnny guy?

Since it seemed like she is busy telling this Johnny guy about me being her friend, I hung up, called a cab and made my way to the café.

—-

Namjoon's POV

I fucked up. Real bad this time.

I thought the club incident from yesterday night was enough to make her distance herself from me, but this time I'll never see her ethereal face again. People were right when they say Mafia shouldn't catch feelings. Not only your significant other will get hurt, but you will too.

I dialed up the number of the guy who would need to hear the news as soon as possible. Kim Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"She knows."

"What? Who knows? What do they know?" He was clearly confused by my short answer.

"Tae, Jiwon knows we're mafia." I was annoyed by it. Annoyed by the fact that I screwed up to hide our identity, our true business. Annoyed by the fact that she had to find out like that.

"You motherfucker had one damn job! One job! To keep her safe from all that shit that we've been in! How the hell did she find out?!" By the sound of his voice, I could hear that he was mad at me, most likely mad at himself too. Why? Because not only has he lost the girl he loved, he has lost his shield that he kept her safe with, he lost his only way to get her back. Now that she knows, she wouldn't want to be with any of us.

"We gotta do something, urgently. She found out because the restaurant I took her to was under attack by *********. To keep her safe, I had to pull out my gun and as we left she bombarded me with questions and questions and I couldn't handle the pressure, so I let it slip." I sigh. Scared of what reaction he will show, but he kept quiet.

"Our priority now should be to keep her safe. ********* have probably caught onto the fact that Y/N knows about our mafia business. Even though she doesn't know the details, she still knows about our job and that would be enough reasons for them to chase her." The other like was silent for a moment, before he let out an annoyed yet frustrated sigh.

"We can't do this alone against 16 guys. We're 7. You know what that means, right?"

"I will call them." Our call ended.

Jiwon's POV

Is that Johnny? Damn, he sure is a handsome , muscular tree.

"Jiwonie!" Chungha left Johnny hanging to hug me as I entered the café.

"Now now Chungha, would you like to introduce me to your new lover?" I smirked, knowing she will be annoyed by my comment.

Johnny seemed intimidating, but as soon as I said that, he looked down onto the floor, hands folded in front of him, slightly smiling and most importantly, blushing!
I ship.

"You little nugget! Wait till we're alone! Oh, now that we're talking about lovers, where's your TaeTae?" She sheepishly smirked, thinking that she teased me. She sure did tease me, but definitely not in a fun way.

"Don't talk about that rat." I simply finished that topic, now taking a seat in front of her. Seeing my serious face, Johnny slowly moved back towards the counter again, where new customers were waiting for their orders to be taken.

"What? Isn't he your-"

"No he's not, that cheater." I looked out through the window, memories from yesterday hitting my mind again.
She saw how uncomfortable I got, so she moved onto telling me about everything that happened while she was away, studying outside of our hometown.

Meanwhile, Johnny got a sudden call. The café was now emptier again, so his ringing phone was clearly noticeable. He had an uneasy look on his face and went back into the staff's room.

While watching him, I didn't even listen to what Chungha was telling me anymore, something about a group of hot Chinese exchange students, who looked like they were part of some mafia gang. Wait-
Not mafia again.

Johnny came back, staring back and forth from his phone to my face. Repeatedly for 2 minutes. His final words either made up "Some hay for you.", "Face me, poop." or "Okay, Namjoon.".

Nah, it's probably the first one. Why the hell would a nice waiter like Johnny talk to a twit like Namjoon? And it would be such a mad coincidence that he would talk to the same Namjoon.

After a while, Chungha and I had finished catching up and we were getting ready for parting ways, since it was getting darker outside. Sadly, she went the other way and I was now left alone. My apartment wasn't far from this café, so I could easily walk home. Even though it was scary walking past alleyways at night, I still felt confident. I don't believe the saying that bad things happen to woman who walk alone at night and I'm pretty confident about myself, since I've got some skills in Kickboxing left from my teenage years.

Just as I was about to check the message that Chungha has sent me, I heard shuffling from the trash containers next to me. Such a coincidence, it was an alleyway.
I didn't mind it, because they were probably just some nasty rats, but a hand harshly grabbed me, now covering my face.

My breathing got slower and soon, everything went black.

"We got her."

A/N
Who grabbed Jiwon?
And who do you think Namjoon is calling?