Chapter 12

Jiwon's POV

In front of me stood a skintight velvet leather dress, that I will have to wear tomorrow. As I put it on I could already feel my breasts almost exploding from how it pushed them upwards.

"Y'all do I really have to wear this?" I awkwardly wobbled to the boys who still stood in the training room.

They all just stared at me with big eyes, not daring to look up and down my body.

"I look weird, right? Should've told that fucker that i ain't a hooker or seducer. Have you seen me? I haven't had any social contact in like, I don't know, twenty years?" I began to rant as their eyes still looked like they were about to pop.

"Okay, y'all broken. Imma head out to change, message me when you're back to your senses." I did awkward jazz hands and left the room.

You know, with a dress this tight it's only possible to have problems going up the staircase which leads to me room, but to my surprise, two strong arms supported my bag and legs and started to carry me.

"Minho?" I snaked my arms around his neck for support.

"You seem to have trouble with that.. dress" He looked down to the right dress I was wearing.

"About that...It's for my first mission tomorrow. Seonghwa, or should I say 'Boss', makes me wear it since ikindahavetoseducesomeoldmen." I muffled the last part since I know that Minho would get mad at the idea of me being with other man.

He treats me like his sister, or at least I thought he did, which I really appreciate. However, I'm a grown ass woman, I think especially with all the training I've been going through I am strong enough to care for myself when it comes to men.

"What was that last part?" He raised an eyebrow while looking deeply into my eyes.

"Nothing. Anyways, where have you been these days? I mean yeah your bed is pretty comfy to sleep in, but I bet Changbin misses his roommate as well." He huffed.

While ignoring me, he placed me in front of Changbin, his and my room and walked away again. I huffed out of annoyance as well and tried my best to stand up in that icky leather dress.

"Stupid men. Stupid boys. Stupid dress-" I kept mumbling while wiggling out of the leather, when suddenly my phone left a noise.

Unknown
Have you received the dress?
Did you like it?

Jiwon
bruh who u

Unknown
Who or what is 'bruh'?
I am Park Seonghwa, Jiwon.
Now please answer my question.

Jiwon
omor oppar excuse my bad language
i lOved the dress you sent, reminds me
of you kinda icky uwu

hwapapi
I won't question the way you text,
it's...weird.
Please prepare well for tomorrow,
we can't deal with minor mistakes
or dumb actions of yours.
Sleep well.

Jiwon
thankchu papi<33

I giggled at his boomer behavior and threw myself on Changbin's bed, since it was the one right behind me.

As objective as it might sound, I think I've started to develop a little crush on Mr.Boomer right here. I've known him for such little time but every time i see him, my heart dances to Hala Hala by Ateez.

My blushing thoughts got interrupted by soft knocks on the door. Felix and Changbin now stood at the door, peeping into the room.

"You're not naked, right?" Felix asked while stepping into the room, his tiny hands covering his eyes.

"Come in, ladies. I've got a lot of space to the left and right of me that has to be filled by two handsome men." I placed myself to the middle of the bed and stretched both of my arms out, signaling them to come and cuddle me.

The two boys did not hesitate before jumping on the bed, almost stomping on my organs.

The three of us snuggled into each other, trying to sleep since it was getting late and we would have to get up at 4am to prepare for the mission.

Changbin spooned the both of us, while placing a soft kiss on the top of my head, mumbling a couple words.

"Finally back..."

Hey y'all, it's me,
Oily London.

I suddenly got the motivation to write another chapter since this book has been getting many good reviews! :> i'm thankful.

see ya until next time.