Chapter 10

Jiwon's POV

Minho has a crush on me? How did I not notice, good god I'm blind!

Minho scoffed, looked around, not wanting to hold eye contact.

"Honestly fuck you all." was all he said before storming off.

Pure silence filled the room.

And that's how this little confession ended, nothing special, which disappointed me a bit.
I always wanted my first ever confession form someone to go romantic, or even cliche but this was none of that. hmph.

tiny time skip

So far it's been a week since my training. It was mostly Changbin who trained me in all parts of the mafia business and I must say that I'm somewhat an ace in this game. Minho disappeared for the whole week, that's why I was staying in his bed, next to Changbin. It might seem weird for me to be close to one of the males here already, however he especially gives me that protective vibe, kinda like an older brother.

While I was daydreaming on the couch, I suddenly got a text.

Unknown
Hello there Jiwon :)
Can we meet up at the mall in
about and hour? I wanna go
shopping and I missed you!

Which ugly nugget leaked my phone number to sugar daddy websites-

Unknown
Oh, I'm Doyoung by the way!

If Doyoung is my sugar daddy sure why not-
Nah just kidding.

Jiwon
Hi! Sure, see you there xx

Time to get ready then, sigh.

At the Mall

I felt someone staring at me from behind. Turning around to see who it was, the man quickly turned around again, but I could tell that he had a sharp jawline, jet-black slicked hair and catlike eyes. Jesus if I got into an arranged marriage I'd ask for this guy right there.

"Jiwon, I'm over here!" I looked around only to be met with Doyoung's slightly nervous face in front of me.

"Shall we get going?" I smiled at him.

"Wait! Give me a second!" He pulled me by wrist to stop me and god damn his hands were sweaty.

"Is everything alright? You seen a little tense buddy-" I managed to get the last word out before a got pulled away harshly.

Doyoung was now pulling me out to the parking lot, where I guess his car is located.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry..." He kept mumbling some things that I couldn't quite figure out.

Just as we arrived at his car, a gun was loaded and pointed right at me and Doyoung.

"Try to fucking kidnap her and I'll see your head placed onto my desk tomorrow." A deep and dangerous voice called out. It was that attractive man from earlier.

Jesus Christ is my fantasy becoming reality now? Even if it isn't an arranged marriage, I could live with this man taking me with him-

Just as I finished fantasizing about the greek god in front of me, who was still pointing his gun at us, Doyoung pushed me on the asphalt ground and dozed off in his Jeep.

The sexy guy made his way to me, squatted to get onto my level and lifted my chin to make me face him.

"I finally get to see you..." He mumbles while deeply staring into my soul.

I was mesmerized by this man. The strong jaw, the suit he wore, everything about him was perfect. He's the type of man to appear as the mafia boss in fan fiction.

"Come with me." He suddenly acted out a cold act and pulled me with him, just like how Doyoung did. Are all men like this? Why am I straight, damn..

As we reached his dark red Lamborghini Huracan, I wriggled my wrist free from his grip and confronted him.

"Who the hell are you to command me what to do, huh? Didn't you just see what I went through?!" I crossed my arms, putting an act on that I wasn't scared of him.

He chuckled. He only chuckled? I thought he'd be shaking in his boots by now, I looked so tough!

"Just sit down, I will tell you some things about your Friend Kim Dongyoung while we drive back home." Home-? I haven't seen this man in my whole life and he says he's driving us home?

He was kinda intimating so I just sat on the passenger seat, waiting for him to speak up again.

"My name will be a secret for now, it's too early for me to be introducing myself." He looked so amazing while driving, no! Get a grip of your hormones Jiwon!

"Your so called friend Doyoung, or Kim Dongyoung, is part of NCT, a subgroup by Bangtan/BTS as you might've noticed. That man got payed by his own group to kidnap you and bring you back to their mansion." He explained. But that can't be real, can it? Doyoung helped me a lot.

"Doyoung wouldn't do this. I might not know him well, but he has been helping me in the mansion there! He even helped me escape!" I argued back, trying to defend my friend.

"Love, he might be a great person, however he'd do anything to not get his precious sister, that is being held captive in their basement, killed. He helped you escape, he did something right. But he for sure knows which mafia you belong to and which mafia you were born in. He would do anything to destroy our and your mafia." He does kinda have a point, the truth does kinda hurt now.

I kept quiet for the rest of the ride, since my stubborn ass didn't want to say anything else.

"My love is indeed breathtaking..." He looked at me, mumbling some things while having sparkles in his eyes.

As soon as I turned to my side and brought our eyes together, he pulled the cold mask of his over again and looked away.

"Seonghwa, isn't it?"

things are getting spïcÿ >.<