Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Do you need a bit of help?

Wels wakes in a dark room with a tied up Doc next to him and a Champion awake staring at him.

"Sorry, I wasn't staring at you. I was just thinking about things." Wels nods.

"Care to share?"

"Oh yeah. I was just wondering where Xisuma was and if Grian and Python made it and if Iskall is ok." Wels nods.

"Yeah, I hope they're all good." Impulse storms into the room, Joe close beside him.

"Who wants to be turned first? Wels, all we gotta do is get someone on you and you'll be easy to convince. You have a big past we can drag out of the shadows and be easily convinced." Wels snarls. He shakes from the chains, hopelessly as Impulse puts his hand on Champion's chin and lifts it up to face him.

"You might be a little harder." He flicks her nose hard and she whimpers. Impulse walks out the door and Joe smirks.

"Just a small puppy, trying to make sense of the world." He says and smiles.

"Well, soon you'll only know one thing." And he walks out. Wels and Champ hang from the chains in silence and somehow, with the cold and the chains and the hanging on the wall, Champion and Wels fall asleep.

A slamming door wakes the three of them and someone runs up to the closest one, Doc, and unlocks the chains. In the dark, it's impossible to tell who it is as he unlocks Champ. He turns and unlocks Wels before passing them their diamond swords and Doc's trident and runs back out, waving a hand to follow. They run up the stairs in complete darkness until they get to the top and run towards the exit.

"Hurry!" The man says who Wels automatically recognizes as Xisuma. They run out of I-Trade and towards Idea. It's dark as they run through the forest, occasionally nearly tripping on the overgrown custom trees. They run as fast as they can in the darkness, desperately trying to leave the horrors behind. They arrive at IDEA, out of breath and hurry inside and slam the door behind them.

"Ok, multiple questions," Doc says as he puts his back to the floor and slides down to sit on the carpet. Xisuma nods.

"All questions will have their answers but first I need to know where the others went." Wels looks at him disbelieving.

"You were there?" Wels asks and X hesitates before nodding.

"YOU COULD HAVE HELPED!" Doc yells and X looks down.

"I know. But I only wanted to help if things got desperate-" Wels cuts him off.

"We had our butts being beaten into the ground and you just stood there and watched?" X nods again. Doc jumps up.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR FEARLESS ADMIN JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED OUR ASSES BEING FUCKING WHOOPED-" Doc yells as he grabs Xisuma by the collar and pins him to

"Language Doc," Champion says, the first thing she had said since they had arrived.

"As I told Wels and Python, I speak English Fucker," He turns back to Xisuma and goes to start again but Champ cuts him off.

"Enough," Doc snaps his head back at Champion.

"What did you say?" He snarls and Champion walks up to him and slaps him hard against the back of his head.

"Wake up Doc, We haven't got time for this. You can't take the piss out of Xisuma. Yes, he didn't help us that one time but why are we here right now?" Doc mumbles something.

"Speak up DocM77, can't hear you properly," She says and he drops Xisuma and he drops into a heap, tears in his eyes.

"I said fine, you're right. Xisuma got us here." Champ nods, approving what he said and goes over to Xisuma and helps him up.

"How long have we been there?" Wels asks and X shrugs.

"At least 2 months." Wels blinks a few times.

"What! How is everyone?" Xisuma closes his eyes.

"I don't know, Wels. I've been trying to find them but I can't." Champion nods.

"They went to Scar's Island. I don't know if they're still there or not but we can go check." Xisuma and Wels nod and Doc grumbles something under his breath which she decides to ignore.

"Ok let's go to the island then."