chapter 12

6 years later
Ryan

"Your meeting with McAllister company has been set on monday evening ,sir.The 'Paul Hastings' party  is on sunday so i will schedule your flight for NY on friday.Is it ok ,sir?"Lara informed me.

It is wednesday today.Honestly i had no fucking interest in joining this stupid Paul party but this man had a large  businessmen community followers .Also the meeting with McAllister is more important right now.This newly built up company has been in the top of stock and share markets.
"Make it on Thursday."
"As you want,sir,"Lara said in a flirty tone.
"You can go now",i groaned. I wasn't in the mood of fucking her today.It was Sheldon's birthday today.6 years ago i thought i would see her again.My heart kept telling me that she wasn't sick. I felt it.So i went to her hospital the other night to see her.But the staff told me that she was shifted to another hospital and she strictly gave orders not to visit her. I was confused and unsure so i came to the Salvatore mansion.But then katherine and Charles both said the same thing.

My heart broke right there and then.I know i was in grief when my grandma died .But she wasn't there that time.Now she doesn't even want to talk to us.Well it doesn't matter.It's not necessary to love someone when she doesn't want you and need you to love her back.Gerald told me that she wants a new life without me and our friends in it.Well couldn't care more then can i?