chapter 20

Sheldon

I was staring at Ryan's beautiful face through blurry eyes which now seemed he was in pain. I didnt know 6 years could make him more handsome than he already was.
After cameron was born,my mother sarah and daniel helped me raise him up. I had gotten the motherly love that i yearned for years back in Henskeyork. I found a loving brother and an appreciative friend. I had found a real family. I didn't want to spoil anything . My mom's face glowed with happiness whenever she spent time with cameron. Everybody in Henskeyork already believed i was a psycho schizophrenic and they had turned their back anyway. So did Ryan or so i thought. But i didn't know that he went to search for me.

"If you don't want to father your child  then have the decency to let me know,"i gritted out angrily.
He looked up at me and through those dark lashes i could see anger.
"Of course  i do sheldon," he shouted out loud. "You along with my son are mine and if anyone comes in the way ,they will have to face consequences".
"That's where you are wrong. I was never yours and i will never be !" I shouted with equal intensity.
He came towards me pinning me against the wall his face inches away from mine. I could smell his cologne and his masculine breathe.
"You know i was your first sheldon. And i will leave no stone unturned to make sure i am your last."
With that he grazed my jaw with his nose then burried his face in my neck giving me a sweet yet firm kiss at a spot under my ear-his favourite spot. My eyes closed. I pushed my hand into his hair but suddenly he pulled back giving me a dirty smirk.
I hate him literally!!
I brushed past him and left the room.