i. 𝑶𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑨 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑶

ask : could you do some general sougo headcanons pls?

   ೄྀ  — contrary to popular belief, being at the receiving end of this guy's affections actually increases your chances of being teased and humiliated to high heaven

ೄྀ — contrary to popular belief, being at the receiving end of this guy's affections actually increases your chances of being teased and humiliated to high heaven.

ೄྀ — would one hundred percent enjoy seeing you squirm.

ೄྀ — he's not above making you cry, especially if you're someone who breaks down easily.

ೄྀ — often gets you gifts like : classic collar with his name, address and phone number on the back, handcuffs, and sometimes suspension ropes, if he's feeling particularly cruel.

ೄྀ — if you think his job as a policeman would get in the way of his shamelessness, think again. his occupation would actually enable him to mess with you in all sorts of ways.

ೄྀ — thought you were an upstanding citizen of edo? not anymore. this sadist will find whatever dirt he can on you and use it to bring you down to the station as frequently as possible.

ೄྀ — expect him to follow you around when he's off duty.

ೄྀ — if he's held up at work and can't get away (a.k.a can't push everything onto hijikata), he'll have someone from shinsengumi keep tabs on you.

ೄྀ — it's not to the point of being stalker-ish (he's not kondou after all). just enough to know how you're doing when he can't be with you for long periods of time.

ೄྀ — randomly showing up at your house is pretty common.

ೄྀ — so is him getting you to join in on his "assassinate the demon vice-chief" attempts.

ೄྀ — if you (begin to) enjoy teasing hijikata as much as he does, he'll start holding meetings on the best assassination method at your house.

ೄྀ — "it's called bonding. get a clue, hijibaka."

ೄྀ — all in all, love from him can come off as twisted, but that's just how he is. but if he's interested in you, odds are, you're just a little twisted yourself.