vi. 𝑯𝑰𝑱𝑰𝑲𝑨𝑻𝑨 𝑻𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑶𝑼

ask : hi! if you still take the requests, may i ask for some general relationship headcanons for hijikata please?

   ೄྀ  — hijikata is, in a word, responsible

ೄྀ — hijikata is, in a word, responsible.

ೄྀ — he's someone who likes it when his s/o relies on him.

ೄྀ — he's also shy, bordering on being a complete tsundere.

ೄྀ — he can't give or take compliments easily, but when he does mention something about how beautiful you look, or about how much he enjoys your company, know that it took a long time of pondering and mulling over how to express those feelings.

ೄྀ — it doesn't take much to make him happy though.

ೄྀ — would be over the moon if you like mayonnaise.

ೄྀ — absolutely loves home-cooked meals. and if you make it according to his tastes, well. he'll put a ring on you so fast you wouldn't even notice.

ೄྀ — he would rather die than introduce you to sougo. period. end of discussion.

ೄྀ — whether it'd be the captain using you in one of his assassination attempts, or spilling all of hijikata's embarrassing secrets—the vice chief wouldn't allow him near you in a million years.

ೄྀ — would try not to smoke near you/in front of you as much as he can.

ೄྀ — addiction is hard, he doesn't need a doctor to tell him that; but he is hyper aware of health-related issues that come with second hand smoking. he wouldn't risk putting you in this (any) type of danger.

ೄྀ — his workaholic tendencies would take a backseat because of him wanting to spend time with you.

ೄྀ — he'll treat his days off as genuine breaks instead of spending them all holed up in shinsengumi headquarters.

ೄྀ — he's not very big on physical touch, but he does like to stay close to you, sometimes with an arm resting at your waist.