iii. 𝑲𝑨𝑴𝑼𝑰

ask : i just finished watching rakuyou arc and i'm so emotional i don't know if i should hate kamui or love him like the affection starved and scared boi he is :( the arc's got me so angsty so could you maybe do hcs for him when his s/o gets sick or hurt really badly and has to be hospitalized? thank you, and i love your writing!

   ೄྀ  — 'worried' doesn't begin to cut it

   ೄྀ  — 'worried' doesn't begin to cut it. this boy goes absolutely ballistic if you're injured/sick to this extent.

   ೄྀ  — most of it has to do with childhood trauma, so he'll definitely see his mother in you.

   ೄྀ  — seeing you laying still in bed just like she did, makes it easy for his mind to overlap your figure with the one of his mother from his memories.

   ೄྀ  — he wouldn't cry. but his smile would remain absent for as long as you stay hospitalized.

   ೄྀ  — but no matter how subdued he may seem, he is a yato. and yato are petty. so the ones who did this to you (if it's an injury you're suffering from) should kiss their lives goodbye.

   ೄྀ  — aside from that—

   ೄྀ  — thought he was clingy before?

   ೄྀ  — don't expect to get out of bed for anything. your twenty four/seven yato helper-boyfriend will take care of everything for you.

   ೄྀ  — thirsty? he'll get you your water.

   ೄྀ  — hungry? he'll get you the best food in the damn hospital.

   ೄྀ  — tired? he'll be your body pillow.

   ೄྀ  — need to go the bathroom? he'll carry you there.

   ೄྀ  — privacy is non-existent for as long as you're ill/injured.

   ೄྀ  — will one hundred percent insist he spoon-feed you.

   ೄྀ  — chances are, even after you've made a full recovery, he'll still hover around you like a mother hen for a while.