iv. 𝑺. 𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶𝑲𝑰 + 𝑺. 𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑨

ask :  do you still take requests? you could either do a gintoki x reader where gintoki thought the reader was dead after the war, or a sakamoto tatsuma one!

   ೄྀ  — devastation would come for this man if he were to believe you gone

ೄྀ — devastation would come for this man if he were to believe you gone.

ೄྀ — he wouldn't care less about bringing down the morale of the troops or anything like that with how glum he looks.

ೄྀ — when he allows himself to grieve, it would be him and his sword, in some remote forest, cutting down everything the eye can see. it's him wanting to move his body so that the moment of your supposed death would stop replaying in his mind over and over again.

ೄྀ — if you die after shoyo-sensei, have no doubt that he will be unresponsive to most things for a short while.

ೄྀ — he would just sit in a corner of camp and get lost in how he remembers your smile, your laugh, the way you called out his name when you were happy, angry, or sad.

ೄྀ — your death would make him a better man, yes, he will learn to treat everything and everyone he considers dear with an attitude that will not leave him with any regrets.

ೄྀ — but your leaving his world will also become a shard of ice tightly wedged into his heart. it will make him that much more brutal on the battlefield.

ೄྀ — he would never truly be able to leave you and your memory behind. even after shedding the persona shiroyasha and opening up his business, he would think of you, and dream of you in the same bloody field he met you and lost you.

ೄྀ — so imagine his surprise when he finds you alive and well, roaming the streets and alleys of kabuki-cho.

ೄྀ — even if he only catches a glimpse of your back, he would chase you down with the determination of a madman.