ix. 𝒀𝑨𝑴𝑨𝒁𝑨𝑲𝑰 𝑺𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑹𝑼

ask : i've been scrolling through a lot of books and still haven't seen a lot of yamazaki- do you mind making a yamazaki headcanon? anything would do, actually.

  ೄྀ — yamazaki is, first and foremost, a lover of anpan

ೄྀ — if hijikata has mayonnaise, and gintoki has parfaites, yamazaki has his anpan.

ೄྀ — it's an addiction.

ೄྀ — he's a social worker, but to him, socializing, ironically, especially with those of a different sex, is a pipe dream.

ೄྀ — he's a very nervous man by nature, and this extends to everything and everyone other than his job and the shinsengumi, respectively.

ೄྀ — being romantically involved with him will start as the most awkward relationship in human history.

  ೄྀ — he wants to be as accommodating as possible; wants to account for your every need and fulfill them, but it always either comes off as intrusive and rude, or backfires and ends up with him in an embarrassing situation.

  ೄྀ — once you get past this weird phase in your relationship, you'll be able to grow much closer than previously possible.

  ೄྀ — once you get to know him, you find he's got quite the past. you'd never peg him as a 'delinquent, gang-leader' type of character, but if yamazaki can do anything, it's successfully surprising you.

  ೄྀ — dates with him are usually calm and peaceful, if not romantic. he tries to keep them as frequent as he can, and it's partly because he wants to keep you interested; but mostly, he just wants to spend as much time with you as he possibly can.

  ೄྀ — is very big on physical touch once you've been together for a bit. in private. he's not a huge fan of pda, but if it makes you happy, he'll hold your hand in front of a crowd and kiss you in front of every member of the shinsengumi.

  ೄྀ — he has a very soft personality. generally, he's not one for fights. this makes any series conflicts in your relationship quite rare because he can never be away from you for too long.

  ೄྀ — sleeping in the same bed proves to be a challenge, out of all things. especially if you're a light-sleeper. he doesn't snore as much as he mumbles. you can only catch a few words here and there, but the true problem stems from the fact that his mumbling changes in volume every few broken sentences.

  ೄྀ — hence, your fancy, anpan-designed earplugs.