A Fuzzy Feeling

Rainbow Dash's POV.:

I was walking to my house while looking on my phone scrolling on Instagram, until I bumped into someone with cotton candy light pink hair and beautiful teal eyes.

Then, I saw the familiar face of my best friend Fluttershy, we known each other ever since we were kids. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Fluttershy I wasn't looking where I was going, I was just on Instagram." I apologized. "It's ok , Rainbow I wasn't looking either." Fluttershy said in her sweet, kind, and beautiful voice.

Then, Fluttershy was going to pick up her phone when my hand was on top of her's. We then looked at each other and blushed pink on our cheeks.

I gave her phone to her and looked into beautiful and attracting teal eyes. "Well, I got to get home and feed Angel." she said with a smile. "Yeah, and I got to go and feed Tank." I said with an weird smile. "Bye, Rainbow." Fluttershy said with a big smile. "Later, Flutters." I said with a grin.

When I got home I locked the door, ran up to my room, and layed down on my bed. "Oh Tank, I am starting to get this weird fuzzy feeling around Fluttershy lately and it's driving me crazy!" I explained to him. He just blink at me and I started to realise something.

"Holy shit, am I in love with Fluttershy?!?" I questioned myself.

Fluttershy's POV:

I ran home, locked my door, and went to my room. "Oh Angel I just had the weirdest experience ever!" I told him. "I just came back from bumping into my crush, Rainbow Dash!!!" I told him. I explained everything that happened and he just stood there in shock. Then I told him the truth.
"WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled as I burst into tears. Angel stroked my hair trying to calm me down.

Then I got a text from pinkie

~Pinkie~: Hey Fluttershy, do you and the girls want to have a sleepover at my house tomorrow night?

~Fluttershy~: Sure Pinkie I will be there!😊😇

~Pinkie~: Great can't wait!! See you tomorrow! 😆

~Fluttershy~: Bye!!!😊

"I can't wait for tomorrow!! I hope it turns out well!"