The Truth

Rainbow's POV:

As I was driving Fluttershy home, she looking at the window lost in thought. "Dashie?" She asked me. "Yeah?"  I responded. "I'm scared that Gilda might hurt me again!" She said.

"Fluttershy, listen to me." I told her. "She is not going to hurt you because if she does then I'll hurt her real bad and plus our friends told Principal Celestia about this so she wouldn't hurt you." I continued.

"Thanks for being here, Dashie." She responded then gave me a kiss on the cheek again. If felt so magical.

We were watching Victorious, Fluttershy's favorite show which she loves and I kinda like. My favorite character from the show is Jade West. She maybe mean, but she's really cool like me.

Well sometimes I'm mean, only when people hurt me or my friends. Fluttershy reminds me of cat Valentine. I mean, she's not stupid it's their personalities.

About one hour later, I felt someone breathing on me. I turn to my left arm seeing a sleeping Fluttershy. 'She looks so cute when she asleep' I whispered to myself. About two hours later, I decided to wake her up.

"Fluttershy, Fluttershy, time to wake up." I said shaking her. Then, she opened her eyes and looked around all sleepy.

"Good morning." I joked. "What time is it?" Fluttershy asked while giggling. "About one in the afternoon." I responded with a smile.

"How about I make-" "Lunch?" I cut her off. "When did you make this?" She asked surprised. "About thirty minutes ago." I responded. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah." I responded with a smile. Then, we started eating our food that I made.

After we finished, I washed the plates and cups, so that Fluttershy wouldn't have to get up and make her injury's worse. When I finished cleaning the dishes, I went back into the living room and sat next to Fluttershy.

I started to think about Fluttershy's birthday. 'Fluttershy's birthday is in a few days, I wonder what I should get her?' I thought then went back to reality.

"Hey, Fluttershy?" I asked her blushing, hoping her a answer will be the one I want. "Yes, Rainbow?" She responded with a smile.

"C-can I kiss you? I mean you don't have to." I asked blushing and looking away. Fluttershy blushed and made me look at her. "I ... I wouldn't mind if you did so, I suppose you could." She responded blushing.

There was a moment of silence then, we looked at each other's eyes.

We then, leaned closer and closer, until our noses touched. Then, we leaned closer until our lips were connected. It felt so magical and I enjoyed it. Her lips felt so good on mine and I felt something magical surrounding me.

I couldn't even describe it, like it was to good to resist. We kissed for a few minutes which felt like hours then, we pulled way.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I saw Fluttershy blushing, which I found cute. "Did you know that was my first kiss?" I asked.

"No I didn't, and it's also my first kiss ever sinc-." She covered her mouth. "What do you mean 'ever since?' I asked confused.

Fluttershy's POV:

When Rainbow Dash asked that question my heart sank. "A few months ago I was dating someone secretly and she said to keep it like that." I told her with a frown.

"Who was girl?" She asked. "What!?" I asked blushing madly. "Nothing...umm.... continue please." She said fake smiling.

"Ok?" I responded. "Anyone I was dating...Applejack." I confessed with sigh. She gasped and I just sat there looking like an idiot. "So, you and Aj were a thing?" She asked in shock.

I just nodded and we sat there for a while. "So why did you two break up?" Rainbow asked me. "Well, we couldn't keep our secret for long and well Applejack had a crush on someone else and so did I." I told her blushing a light pink.

"Oh who?" Rainbow smirked. "No one." I responded blushing madly again. "Come on tell me." She said. "No!" I screamed. "Fine!" She responded. And we sat their in silence again.

~time skip to late at night~

Rainbow's POV:

It was late at night and we were still on the couch. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30p.m. All of a sudden, I heard breathing next to me. I looked on my lap and saw Fluttershy sleeping.

I sat there in awe, then I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Good night, Fluttershy." I whispered softly. I turned off the lights and quietly left her house and into my car and went home.