The Sleepover

Fluttershy's POV:

I woke up and realised that today was the sleepover at Pinkie's house. I was a little nervous because I knew Rainbow was going. Then, that's when I got a text from our group chat

~Pinkie Pie~: Who's coming to the sleepover tonight!!!!😆

~Applejack~: You know it!😉

~Rarity~: Of course, I'll be there!

~Twilight Sparkle~: Sure I can!☺️

~Rainbow Dash~: Uh duh!

~Pinkie Pie~: Great! What about you Fluttershy?

I thought for a moment then I responded.

~Fluttershy~: I can make it tonight😇

~Pinkie Pie~: Yay! Everyone can make it tonight see you all later!!!😄

~Applejack~: See y'all!

~Rarity~: Tootaloo!

~Twilight Sparkle~: Bye👋

~Rainbow Dash~: Can't wait!

~Fluttershy~: Yay!😇

I put my phone away and started to get ready for the day and pack for the sleepover tonight.

~Time skip to the sleepover~

I got in my car and drove to Pinkie's house and on my way I was starting to think, what was going to happen? No, You shouldn't be worrying Fluttershy, you're going to have a great time! Right? I stopped questioning myself when I got the house.

"Looks like Twilight and Rainbow are already here." I thought to myself. I knocked on the door and Pinkie opened it. "Hey, Fluttershy, glad you could make it!!!" Pinkie greeted me with excitement. She let me in and I saw Rainbow and Twilight talking.

"Hi, Fluttershy!" Twilight greeted me with delight. "Hey, Flutters!" Rainbow greeted me in her raspy voice. OMG, DID RAINBOW JUST GIVE ME A PET NAME!!!! I said in my mind.

~Later~

We all got bored and Pinkie decided to ask us something. Who wants to play truth or dare?!!!!" Pinkie yelled.

We all agreed and went in a circle. I sat next to Rainbow and Applejack. "Who wants to start!?!" Pinkie asked. "I do!" Applejack replied with smirked look on her face.

"Rainbow Dash, Truth or Dare?" Applejack asked her with a smirk. "Dare!!!" Rainbow replied. "I dare you to kiss Fluttershy for six minutes!" Applejack said about to burst into laughter.

Rainbow Dash's POV:

When Applejack told me my dare I was about to get angry when I realised it was to kiss Fluttershy, My crush! We looked at each other and blushed red. We were right next to each other. Then, we turned, face to face. We got closer and then our lips connected.

It was the most magically moment of my life. It was so passionate, sweet, and I can't even describe it. It was all just too good to resist. "Time's up, darlings!!!" Rarity said as her timer went off.

"So, Pinkie, Truth or dare?!" I asked devilishly. "Dare, duhh," Pinkie responded with a oblivious answer. "Alright, I dare you to kiss Twilight for six minutes!" I said with a smirk on my face.

Pinkie and Twilight looked at each other and blushed really red. They looked at each other and leaned closer as their lips locked into a looking like a passionate kiss.

At last, their six minutes were up. "Time's up, you too!" I said holding my timer. "Ok, Applejack, Truth or dare?" Pinkie asked Applejack with a grin on her face. "Dare, I guess." Applejack responded with a nervous look.

"I DARE YOU TO KISS RARITY FOR SIX MINUTES!!!!" Pinkie yelled which made Applejack and Rarity to blush more red than me, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Twilight combined! The two looked at each other and leaned in against their lips were together.

"TIME'S UP!!!!" Pinkie yelled as she showed her timer on her phone. "You wanna watch movie?" Pinkie asked us. We all agreed but, we needed to decide on a movie. Pinkie suggested the SpongeBob movie: Sponge out of water, since we all do love SpongeBob we decided to watch it together.

During the movie, most of us snuggled up with each other. Then, I felt someone's head on my lap breathing. Then, I looked down to see Fluttershy asleep. I sat there in awe, She looks so cute when she's asleep, I thought to myself.

"OK, EVERYO-," Pinkie was cut off by me. "SHHHH!" I told her and pointed to Fluttershy sleeping on my lap. "Fluttershy fell asleep?" Applejack questioned. I nodded my head and left Fluttershy on my shoulder. "Ok, everyone I think it's time for bed" Pinkie whispered.

Rarity and Applejack took the guest room, Twilight and Pinkie took Pinkie's room, and Fluttershy and I took the living room couch. I smiled at Fluttershy and kissed her forhead. "Good night, Fluttershy."

~The next morning~

Fluttershy's POV:

I woke up the next morning and I was on Pinkie's couch. I've must have fallen asleep. I looked around and no one was there. So, I got up and went to the kitchen. "Morning, Sugarcube." Applejack greeted me. "Good morning, Applejack." I said with a smile.

"How did you sleep?" Rainbow Dash asked me with a smile. "Great!" I said with a fake grin. My dream was about Rainbow and I doing you know what and didn't want her to know, it would be to weird!

Rainbow put an arm around me while she was talking and I just blushed light pink. "Hey, don't we have school tomorrow?" Twilight asked. "Yep, we do!" Pinkie said looking at her calendar.

"How about we pack our stuff, go home and get cleaned, and hang out for the day together?" Applejack asked. We all noded our head and went to get our stuff packed.