Telling Our Friends/Helping With Love

Fluttershy's P.O.V.:  

When we got to sugarcube corner, Dashie and I got out of the car and looked at each other's eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" Dashie asked me holding my hand tightly. "I'm sure." I replied smiling. "Ok." She sighed then she leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

I kissed back and we pulled away. "Let's go in." I told her smiling. "Yes, ma'am." She joked. I giggled at her actions and we went in. "Hey, guys!" Rainbow greeted our friends. "Hi." I greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hey guys!" Our friends greeted us. "So, why did ya call us here?" Applejack asked with a confused looked with Rarity on her lap. "Dashie and I have news." I replied.

Rainbow was holding my hand tightly. "Fluttershy and I are... Dating." Rainbow finished. All the girls started screaming with joy and jumping around making Rainbow and I blush red. "This was unexpected." Rainbow said to me. "It sure is." I responded with a smile.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V.

This was unexpected. They're acting like little kids and Pinkie times a hundred. Finally, they finished after 20 minutes of that torture. "We're so happy for you two!" Twilight told told us. "Thanks." I responded smiling.

"I told you they would be happy." Fluttershy whispered in my ear. "Oh, shush you." I whispered back smirking.

A Few Hours Later

We were was watching TV and Fluttershy's head on my shoulder. As we watching, Pinkie came up to me. "Can I tell you something?" She asked. "Sure." I responded.

"I'll be right back." I told Flutters, kissing her forehead. "Alright, whatcha you wanna talk to me about?" I asked. "I have had a crush on Twilight for a really long time and I don't know how to tell her." Pinkie responded with a serious tone.

"If I were you I'd do a private talk, just talk to her that worked with Fluttershy and I. So I'm sure it'll work for you and Twilight." I assured.

"Thanks, Rainbow." She responded. "No problem." I patted her back then went back to my beautiful girlfriend.

"What was that about?" Flutters asked me. "Pinkie just asked me how she could tell Twilight how she feels about her." I explained. "Oh ok." She responded with a smile.

She layed her head on my chest and I kissed her forehead. She's so cute.

Nothing could ruin this perfect moment.

A/N: Sorry It's So Late, I Have Been Reading A Really Good Fanfic That's Rarijack Related. It's Called Her Voice. I Can't Stop Reading It! I Hoped You Enjoyed This Chapter! Peace, Love U All, Bye! ✌♡