Confessions (Flutterdash)

A/N: FINALLY, THE MOMENT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡😄♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
By the way, this is a time skip to after school 😉

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V.:

School finally ended and I was running to Fluttershy's locker, so I can confess my feelings for her.

I saw her shut her locker then look at me. I dragged her hand and ran to my house. When we got to my house, I quickly opened the door and placed her on the couch.

"Why did you bring me here so quickly? Is everything alright?" She asked. "No, nothing's wrong, it's just..." I sighed.

"What's wrong, Dashie?" She asked. I turned to face her beautiful face and she look at me with a worried face. "I have to tell you something." I told her terrified. "What is it?" She asked.

"Fluttershy, I have had a crush on you for a long time and I was scared to tell you because I thought you would reject me and it would ruin our friendship." I confessed without looking at her. "Dashie, I like you too." She responded.

I looked at her and she smiled and I smiled back. "Flutters, I love you." I said. "I love you too, Dashie." She replied. We leaned in until our lips connected. I can't believe I was kissing Fluttershy for real!!!

We pulled away to catch our breathes and look at each other. "Fluttershy, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Of course I will!!!" She responded with a smile on her cute face.

We pulled in for a another kiss that was a few minutes long and then we started to watch TV. "Princess?" I asked my new girlfriend. "Yes, Dashie?" She replied.

"Can you sleep here tonight? I'm lonely tonight because Scootaloo is at a sleepover an-." She cut me off by her kissing my lips. "Of course I'll stay over!" Flutters responded.

I made a big grin appear on my on my face and Flutters giggled at my action. "Babe, I love you so much." I said to her. "I love you too." She responded.

I leaned in closer and so did she. I kissed her perfect lips and moved my tongue out to her lips, asking for an entrance and she accepted.

My tongue danced in her mouth which made her moan. I smiled at her moan and made my tongue dance more. We pulled away to get some air and then looked at each other's eyes.

"I love you, Flutters." I said. "I love you too, Dashie." She replied.

~Time Skip To Later That Night~

Flutters and I were watching TV until I heard a little yawn come from Flutters's mouth. "You tired, baby?" I asked her. Fluttershy was laying her head on my lap.

"Mhm." She replied with another cute yawn come from her mouth. "Come on, I'll carry you to bed." I told her. I carried her bridal style into my room.

I place her on my bed and I layed next to her. "Good night, Flutters." I said while kissing her forehead. "Good night, Dashie." She replied while kissing my cheek. We cuddled for a bit then quickly fell asleep.

A/N: THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST CUTEST CHAPTER EVER!!!♡♡♡
SEE U PEPS LATER, PEACE! ✌️