😏 Having Fun 😏

A/N: It's The Chapter You All Have Been Waiting For 😏 Also, Rarijackstan Tysm For Helping Me With Ideas For This!!! ♡♡♡💕💕💕 💎✨😉

⚠Warning⚠: This Chapter Contains Sexual Stuff, That's Hot As Fuck!!! 😏 And Juicy 😋😈

Fluttershy's POV: 

Dashie and I were on her couch, watching TV. She kissed my forehead and I blushed with a smile. I love her so much. I'm glad she still loves me.

"Hey, Flutters?" Dashie said. "Yes?" I asked. "I... I... Iwanttotakeourrelationshiptothenextlevel!" She said. I didn't get any of that. "What?" I asked.

"I want to take our relationship to the next level." She sighed. "Oh... Well, I guess we could." I blushed. "And That means making out with each other." Dashie blushed. "Oh I mean we are dating so... I'm ok with it." I said.

"Ok." She said. We slowly turned out heads back, facing the TV with ackward expressions on our faces. Then, we looked back at each other.

A/N: Here Comes The Hot Stuff *Grabs Popcorn* Teehee 😏😏😏

We both leaned in and out lips connected. We kissed passionately then went more... Up? Idk. Rainbow licked my lips and I moaned. We then pulled away and looked at each other.

"Sorry." Dashie said. "I-It's Alright." I simply responded. Dashie then layed her head on my shoulder and started placing kisses my neck.

I moaned then Rainbow looked at me and licked her lips. She then leaned in and so did I and we kissed passionately again.

She put me on top of her and I wrapped my legs around her waist. Without breaking the... Intense kiss, Dashie picked me up with my legs wrapped around her waist and ran up the stairs and into her room.

Rainbow opened the door then locked it and placed me on the bed. I unwrapped my legs from her waist and she looked at me. "This is your first time, are you sure you want to do this?" She asked. "Mhm." I said.

She then started leaving kisses on my neck again while squeezing my butt. I moaned and had to admit, she's really good at this.

Dash's POV:  

I was kissing her neck and squeezing her ass. She moaned and I smiled. I then went to her back and found the zipper of her dress and threw it on the floor. I looked back at her and she nodded.

I unzipped the back of her dress slowly and she took it off, leaving her in her bra and panties. Damn, she is really hot and sexy plus attractive. I leaned and kissed her lips.

We pulled away so could I remove my shirt and leggings, leaving me with a sports bra and underwear.

I threw my clothes on the floor then looked at Shy. I was sliding my hands down her panties. I looked up at her and she nodded.

I slid off her panties and stuck a finger up her pussy making her moan. "Mmmm~" Shy moaned. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pinned her against the wall.

I stuck another finger up her pussy and started playing with it. Flutters moaned which made me smile. I placed her on the bed and looked at her chest. "Mmmm~, P-Please" She moaned and I nodded.

I stuck another finger up her pussy. I played with her clit and she moaned. I went to her back unclipped her bra. I took it off, revealing her bare chest which made me drool. I sucked on her nipple and she moaned. "D-Dashie~ Mmmmm~" Fluttershy moaned.

I put my fingers up her pussy and pumped up and down gradually getting faster while kissing her lips. "I-I-I." Shy said. I knew what was coming  so I took out my three fingers from her pussy and licked each one.

I got off of her and layed next to her. "That was fun." I smirked. Flutters giggled and kissed her cheek. "I guees it was." She smiled. We snuggled closer and drifted off to sleep.

"I love you, Dashie." Flutters whispered with a adorable smile.

I kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Flutters." I whispered with a smile.

A/N: Comment If You Liked This Chapter 😗😉😏✌️💛💙💚🐇🌻☁️⚡🌈 Luv Y'all ❤️❤️❤️, Bye!!!