Gathering Information

Rainbow's P.O.V.:

The next day, I woke up and I looked at my clock which read 10:30 a.m. I decided to suck it up and got up from my bed. I took a shower and got dressed then, went downstairs to the kitchen. I made breakfast and ate it quickly.

"Today I am going to get explanations." I said to myself. After I ate, I brushed my teeth and hair then, grabbed my phone and keys, got my shoes on, and left. I got in my car and drove to Applejack's house for tons of answers.

When I got there, I parked my car and went up to her front door. I knocked on the door many times and finally someone opened the door. "Oh hey, Rainbow." Applejack greeted me. "Come on in." She said as moved to the side so I could come in. "Thanks." I said.

I sat down on her couch and waited for her to sit as well. "So what can ah do for ya?" Applejack asked me. "Is it true that you and Fluttershy use to date?" I asked her. "No, why? Aj responded with a "serious" look. "Come on Aj, Fluttershy told me." I told her. "Ok, it's true!!!" She confessed.

"Why didn't you tell anyone that you two were dating?" I asked. "Because ah didn't want to make ya jealous," Aj responded. "Oh." I sighed. "And I kinda liked her, back then," she continued.

"But soon, we confessed that we liked a different person and we couldn't keep the secret forever." She then finished. "Oh, well you could have told us though." I responded. "I didn't know how Rarity would-." She cut her self off because she blushing really red as if she was a tomato.

"Oh I see where this is going... you like Rarity, don't you?" I asked her with a little smirk on my face. "Yeah, ah do but ah don't know how to tell her and ah liked her ever since, second grade." She admitted with a sigh.

"It's just... What if she d-doesn't like me b-back? She sniffled starting to cry (idk what). "I am sure Rarity likes you back, why wouldn't she?" I asked patting her back. "Rarity and ah are, you know are the o-opposite of each other." She responded still crying.

"You know the catch phrase: opposites attract, right?" I asked hoping she would calm down a least a bit. "Y-yeah." She studder calming down a bit like I hoped. "Well, then I'm sure that's true." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Rainbow, ah need you and the girls to meet me in backyard at four. But don't tell or bring Rarity there yet, it's a surprise." She told me furring (Idk wtf) her eyebrows. "Why?" I asked pretending to not know.

"Ah'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend." She responded with a smile. "That's the spirit, tomorrow I guarantee you that she is going to say yes." I said patting her back.

A/N: So sorry, this is late. I have been reading a lot and I mean a lot of Flutterdash fanfics lately. I'm just so obsessed with it, it's too cute! Hope u enjoy this chapter 😀. Love u all ❤