Chap. 79 { Potential.. }

{ AUGUST POV }

"You think Carter would like these?" I asked Weezy, showing him a pair of shoes for toddlers.

"Yeah his bad ass gon like them." He answered.

Weezy and I were out at the mall shopping and I decided to stop and get some stuff for my son. Our relationship actually been good between us. We've been kicking it more and he's been coming out here to Dubai more.

It's kind of cool having him around more. As he started coming around more it showed me that I missed my "brother". Even after all the shit he did a few years ago.

I just learned to forgive him and move on because it doesn't make sense to just hold that against him. He's family. He's like my blood brother so, why not forgive him?

I know now that I can't trust him around my women though.

—————

"So what's been going on man? What you been doing?" I asked Weezy.

"Shit, nun much. Just been partying really and making money the best way I can. What about you?" He asked.

"Taking care of Carter that's it. I can't trust no female anymore so I'm not even looking for a relationship from no bitch right now or ever. Ima just continue to walk these hoes like some dogs." I said and we both laughed.

"Damn, that's crazy. You don't ever think about Carter seeing his mother though? Like he's almost now, you don't think about that?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulder staring at the shoes.

Allowing Carter to see Teyana in the future have crossed my mind a few times, but I don't want to take that chance and then she'll take him from me again like she did when I was in jail.

She promised me that I was going to be able to see my son but as soon as she and Chris got on good terms, she listened to his dumb ass and cut everything off.

That's why I don't want him seeing Teyana.

————-

"That's just something I'm not really comfortable with doing right now. I don't want to make things weird for him. I'm out here in Dubai for a reason." I explained to Weezy.

"Cause you been running from the system for years now? Yea, I wouldn't go back to the states again either." He said and we laughed.

"Nigga fuck you." I laughed shaking my head saying. "But aye, I'm thinking about having a family vacation for all of us. You know me, you, Carter, my mom, and we could fly out some people from the states wherever we go. Just enjoy a weekend or something somewhere. Just to get away. No security or nothing. We won't need em' ." I told Weezy.

Its been a minutes since I had time to enjoy fully and it'll really be Carter's first vacation. I just want to see my son happy and continue to see that adorable little smile on his happy face.

"So, whatchu' say mam? You in or what?" I asked Weezy.

"Nigga hell yeah I'm in! You know how long it been since I got in the fucking water?" He asked and we laughed

"Man you stupid. This would be good for the family too because then they can meet Carter and it'll just be positive vibes you know?"

He nodded and looked away at his phone.

"I'm in bro, I'm in." He said and I looked back at some shoes for Carter.

{ WEEZY POV }

Hearing this shit just made me think of some stuff I can get with Tony about.

This could be the PERFECT time to take our August. Also the worst because we gonna have all our family down And everything which is why we would have to be careful as to how we play this shit out.

I gotta get back to the states ASAP and talk to Tony. That way, Tony can do whatever he wants and tell Christopher nem because I'm not telling them shit.

I'm only in this as bait and for my money. I'm not here to talk and becomes buddies with Christopher.

————

"Yo Aug, I'm bout to make a call right quick. Ima be right back." I told August calling Tony.

"Aight bro." He said.

"Hello?" Tony answered.

I immediately started smiling as I walked out the store and got a good distance away from August.

"Yo Tony, I got some good news for you man. I think this shit can get started faster than what we were expecting.." I smirked turning around and smirking watching August pick out some shoes.

————————-

What Y'all Think Now? 🙃
Comment Your Thoughts . 🌋