Chap. 30 { Coming Clean.. }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

The door opened. I looked back seeing Teyana walking in with Carter on her side teething on his teething ring.

  "Wassup Papa!" I said getting up taking  him from Teyana

"He just woke up from his nap." She said locking the door. I sat on the couch kissing Carter. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" Tey asked.

I sat Carter in between us putting his toy in front of him.

"I need you to be 100% honest with me right now Teyana. Like 100%." I started. I decided to go not as hard as I was planning on going on her. I want to start off slow first and get her comfortable with the conversation.

"Okay..." She said stroking Carter's hair.

"Have you ever brought Carter to go and see August in jail ?" I asked her. She looked completely taken back by what I was asking her.

I dare her to lie because her face is telling everything. If she lies to me, I'm done with this relationship completely.

"Um..." She said licking her lips and sitting up more. "I....I felt bad because he looks just like August and I know that August just needed to see his son. Especially after finding out Carter was his but -"

"So you lied to my face saying you never went.." I said nodding. She stayed quiet. "How long has this been going on?"

She shrugged, "Few months now," She answered. "I'm sorry Chris. I never meant to lie to you, I just -"

"Then why do it Teyana? We're married! We're not suppose to keep secrets!"

"I know Chris, I know!" She said covering her face and she started crying. "I'm sorry for lying. I just knew you wouldn't want me to bring him to see -"

"Of course Teyana! He fucking raped you! He use to hit you! You trynna give privileges to a nigga that fucking kept you away from family and kids for 5 Years!" I said. Carter looked at me. "Then you come back home pregnant.."

"It's not my fault I came back home pregnant." She glared at me. I shook my head.

"And it's not my damn fault that you lied to my fucking face." I got up grabbing the car keys walking out the house.

"CHRIS!"

I got in my car leaving the house. I grabbed my phone calling my mom.

"Hey baby," She answered.

"Hey mama. You home? I need to talk to you real quick." I said hooking my phone up to the AUX.

"Yea, Michael and I just got home. Why what's going on?"

"Alright, I'm coming pick you up." I ended the call and continued driving to my mama's house. I need to talk to someone about this other than the fellas.

I always go to them for shit but this time, I need to talk to my mama because she knows me best.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I wiped my eyes and picked up crying Carter. "Shh baby," I said putting his pacifier in his mouth and then sat him in his play pin with his toys.

I sat back on the couch and grabbed my phone calling Christopher. It ring twice, then went to voicemail.

He sent me to voicemail.

I then took it upon myself to text him.

Me : " Chris I'm sorry. Please come back home and we can talk this out."

Me : " Don't leave us please. I didn't mean to do it. I just felt bad. I'm sorry baby. I love you so much. Please call me back. "

I sent the two messages and then locked my phone.

I feel like a complete shit pile. I knew it was going to come out.

Just not this way.

I didn't call August's mom and told her to meet me here, but I wasn't excepting Chris to be home. He told me he was going to be working on music with the guys all day so I thought they went to the studio or something. I can't even blame her for coming here because I should've never did it in the first place.

Now, I'm regretting all of this. Including August meeting Carter for the first time.

I picked up my computer going to FaceTime and called Makayla. After she answered and everything, I told her to come over.

I need my best friend's shoulder right now to cry on.

———————————

Comment Your Thoughts . 😠