Work and Play

I was tired of thinking when Silver suggested we stop for the day. Eight hours of technical planning was enough for the mission. He got up and called in pizza. I stood up and stretched, since I had been sitting for a while. Sylvia had went to the kitchen to get drinks. She had come back with some Jack Daniels and coke. I should have known better because they always distract me with booze and music. Silver came back into the living room and told me that we were throwing a party for those going on the mission. I sighed because I knew what that meant. Drunk people everywhere and sex. I assume because they are always trying to get me to loosen up since I am an example in the pard. I go to Silver and Sylvia's bed room and look in the closet where I have some clothes from other times I have spent here. I pick out a low cut spaghetti strap black shirt and some tight jeans. I changed and added my boots. I had curled my hair and done my makeup with black eyeliner and red lips. I can hear music bumping through the door and I knew that the party was getting started. I also knew that the neighbors would be hating us tomorrow. They always do after the parties. I came out and saw Sylvia picking out a new song. She put on "I Can Be a Freak" I knew what she was up to and I shrugged and headed to the center of the floor. I started cutting loose and getting into the music when she joined me and was grinding behind me. I turned and moved her in front of me as we grinded to the song. Silver was recording the dancing as we were close to fucking on the floor in front of everyone. All the people were cheering us on as we were kissing and dancing all over the place. I knew the carefree times would be over way too soon. I didn't drink as I wasn't wanting to loose complete control. We cheered because we were heading out on a mission in less than two weeks. "To our new leader, Asara, may you lead us as the spirit leads you!" Silver yelled over the music. Cheers and yells answered back as people took shots in honor of me. The night continued on and soon we were all looking for places to crash. Sylvia turned to me and kissed me passionately. I knew where this was leading so I let her drag me to her room. She pushed me down on their bed and climbed up, like the big cat she is, until she straddled me. She removed her top and her bra as she leaned down to kiss me again. My hands went to her back and I rubbed her back as we made out. Her hands went beneath my shirt and she was touching my stomach. She moaned into my mouth, her heady scent was in my mouth as her tongue caressed mine. Silver decided then was a great time to clear his throat. She growled and looked at him as he laughed and said "Cut that's a wrap!" We all laughed as he put up the camcorder. I excused myself to get out of my clothes. Being a shifter meant I had no issues with being naked in front of others. I climbed into bed with them and we all settled down to sleep. Time needs to speed up. I cannot wait until I save my mate. With that thought I drift off to sleep in the arms of my lover and my friend.