Enforcer and Not To Be Discussed

We were on our way home. I was in the Camaro with Silver, Sylvia, and the red wolf who came through the wall. He was tall about 6 foot, and had his light hair cut close to his head. He had clear blue eyes that had a look of a hard life lived. He had on jeans a black tee and a black leather jacket. It was hot so I didn't understand the need for a jacket. Silver looked at me while we were waiting on the border line to move. "Have you met our newest enforcer?" I turned to mystery man "Hi I'm Asara, Nimraja of the Hearts Pard." He looked up and grinned, "I know who you are, I'm Oo-Ta-Tes-Kee Waya or 'Pot Killer Wolf'" I had to laugh because he looked like a fellow stoner. "How is it you know who I am, yet I am just meeting you?" He looked serious for a second, "Your reputation precedes you Asara your antics are crazy at best." I laughed again. "Nice to know 'Pot Killer'" The rest of the drive was filled with laughter and talk. No one mentioned what happened to me and I didn't want to talk about it. I was thankful that no one in the car pitied me, I hate pity. Sylvia tuned to me and offered me a hand to hold. I was grateful for her support without talking about it. We stopped in Del Rio and ate something before heading out back on the road. We all went back to Silver's house and there I went into Silver and Sylvia's room there I got into jammies they kept there. Sylvia walked behind me and placed her arms around my waist and I let her. I sighed and Silver came in and hugged me from in front. I felt no lust, just comfort. They led me to bed where I slept between them both in our own little puppy pile. Tomorrow I would think more on what to do, right now I took comfort and slept between my two friends. When I woke up I was still between both of them, Sylvia's arm was over my breasts and Silver's arm over my stomach. My legs were pinned by their legs. I heard the phone ring. I wish it wouldn't have I was comfortable, but someone had to answer it. I tried to get up but couldn't. Silver laughed, "Can't you just ask us to move?" "Hump, I was trying to answer the phone." He laughed again, "One of the other people who came to rescue you can answer the damn phone, Asara. You are supposed to rest." I gave up trying to move and settled back down. A knock on the door caused Silver to groan. "Yes?" I called out, it was Oo-Ta-Tes-Kee, "Silver, it was about that subject we are not allowed to discuss." I felt out of the loop and confused. Silver got up and went with him to talk about the thing elsewhere. Felicia took that time to come in and climb into bed with me and Sylvia. I fell back asleep wondering what thing was not allowed to be discussed when I woke up again I will make sure to ask Silver about it. I'm sure he wouldn't leave me hanging. He never did.