Chapter 4

Alex confidently walked in. There were three guys sitting behind a huge desk, each with a clipboard in front of him and a pen in hand. There weren't any obvious physical similarities, so it was hard to tell if they were related. The one sitting in the middle had a blank expression on his face. He either didn't want to be here or was just one of those guys who don't like revealing too much on their facial expression. He was smartly dressed in a white shirt with the top two buttons left open and a navy blue slim formal dress jacket. He had a nice fade cut with sponge curls that did justice to his oval shaped face. His hazel eyes complemented his almond-like complexion.

The guy to his left looked serious. Must be the big boss. He also had fade, only his was shorter, no curls but with lines on the right. He had on a baby blue shirt, bright blue slim tie and a navy-blue slim dress jacket. Obsession with blue much? I bet he's even wearing the blue dress pants. His spectacles made him look smart.

The guy to his right definitely did not want to be here. Not only did his facial expression sell him out, his dressing was screaming, 'I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE'. He had on a brightly coloured Hawaiian shirt with half the buttons left open, revealing a very 'beautiful' chest and small gold neck chain. He had black fade short dreadlocks with blond tips tied into a ponytail. Is fade their uniform haircut or something? Alex was ready to bet almost anything he was wearing those short guy shorts.

But overall, these boys were all caps FIINNEEE. Holy Molly! Kira, this scene would've made your week.

The serious guy motioned for her to sit in the chair that was in front of the huge desk

The guy in the middle introduced himself as Jayden Johansen, in charge of Marketing and Production. The guy to his left was Leon Harrison, CEO. The guy to his right was Tinashe Lee, Finance and Risk Management. I wouldn't trust you with my money, pssht.

Jayden cleared his throat and said, "Please state your name, age, current occupation and tell us a little about yourself."

Alex smiled before she started talking.

"My name is Alex. Alex Wood. I'm 18 and I just wrote my high school finals. I'm taking a gap year before I go off to University. I love food, nice music and good movies. I'm outgoing, a mix of extrovert and introvert. And sometimes," her voice dropped to a whisper, "I can be really dramatic."

Jayden rolled his eyes. "Yeah, like right now." He exhaled to show his frustration. He had really had enough of this job interview business.

Tinashe started laughing.

Leon cleared his throat and said, "Miss Wood, did you just talk about nice music and good movies?" He raised his eyebrows, looking annoyed. "Do we look like a joke to you? You think we'll give you the job just like that?"

Alex dramatically jerked her head to the side and curled her lips.