Chapter 15: Talks

Online school sucks! I dislike it so much more than actual school because my teachers feel that since we aren't going anywhere, that equates to more homework and just more work in general. On the bright side, I get to sleep a bit more before signing on and I get nice breaks in between class. I also stay inside for the majority of the day and go out for an hour of sun to keep healthy. (My mom called me a plant because of that.) I've also become hooked on Demon Slayer, so much so that I am caught up with the manga and it is killing me.

Anyway, here's the chapter! Hope you like it! Apologies for any grammar mistakes!

Stopping on a pointed rooftop, I looked towards the open window of a building where Sasuke was eating a rice ball. Naruto was outside, pressing himself against the wall as he slid over trying to go unnoticed. Luck was on his side today as he jumped at Sasuke pushing him into the building, their collision closing the window. Waiting for a moment, I saw "Sasuke" walk out of the building.

Deciding to leave him to his shenanigans for a bit, I hopped to the other rooftop. Opening the window, I smirked at the scene before me. Sasuke was hogtied with a piece of tape over his mouth. He had managed to face the window at my entrance and his pale complexion had been tainted pink with embarrassment. Laughing out loud, his cheeks turn red, this time with anger.

His yelling was muffled by the tape and it made all the more funnier. Letting myself inside the room, my feet landed on the floor with a dull thump. Still laughing as I sat down on the ground, I wiped an imaginary tear away from my eye.

"Oh Kami, that was a good laugh,"I chuckled.

Twisting my head, I saw Sasuke's glare at full force. Shrugging it off, I scooted over to him, rolling my eyes when he looked away in both shame and anger. Ruffling his hair softly, I lightly grabbed his chin facing it my way. Sasuke had taken to glaring fiercely at the ground. Taking a hold of a side of the tape, I stopped when he looked at me, warning me not to pull it roughly.

Patting his head, I said,"Don't worry Uchiha. I'm not going to hurt you."

Sasuke's eyes drilled into mine, still not completely used to my kindness, before looking away. Taking this as consent to continue, I grabbed the tape again and gently pulled it off his mouth. Getting up, I threw the tape to the side.

"Now then,"I said crossing my arms,"If you're any good of a ninja you can free yourself on your own so I won't do that for you."

Looking up at me, he struggled for a moment or two before the ropes went slack. Rubbing his wrist as he got up, he looked at me.

"Thanks."

Shrugging shoulders, I walked to the door, waving him along.

"Let's get going before Naruto does something idiotic while looking like you."

Saying nothing, Sasuke followed me out the door. Walking along quietly, we passed by Sakura who squealed when she saw both of us.

"You brought (Y/n)?! Are you ready Sasuke, like mentally prepared now? How about you (Y/n)?"

Squinting my eyes at her in confusion, I rolled them assuming Naruto had done something to make her like this. Sasuke merely ignored her as he looked around.

"Where's Naruto?"he asked.

"There you go changing the subject again,"Sakura said, forgetting my existence. "Why are even looking for him? All he does is pick fights with you. You know why he's so annoying, it's because he wasn't raised right. He doesn't have parents to teach him right from wrong."

Sasuke and I froze. Narrowing my eyes, I watched her continue her rant. I won't say I disliked Sakura, but if she stepped out of line...well it wouldn't be nice. As for Sasuke, he looked eerily calm.