Part 35

Opie was walking back into the clubhouse after having his morning smoke and spotted Tasha sitting at the bar. He walked up behind her and tried to talk to her but all she did was give him the Teller cold shoulder.

"Tasha, Please listen, I'm trying to apologize." Opie said, but got nothing. He had had enough, he was done trying so walked away frustrated at his inability to get through to her.

Echo was walking out of her dorm, dressed in her TM mechanics shirt and was stopped by both Tasha and Mari. "Can I help you ladies?" Echo asked with a false grin

"What do you think you're doing?" Tasha asked her, brows raised in disbelief.

"I'm going to work Tasha, I have a car that needs an alignment and oil change." she said as she tried to walk past the two.

"Echo I don't think it's wise for you to work with your shoulder like that." Tasha said trying to get her friend to see sense.

"I've already told you, if you keep doing that it's not going to heal properly and it's going to hurt." Mari said with a frown.

Echo knew she was cornered so she pushed past the ladies and out of the clubhouse, Tasha hot on her heels. "I told you not to work Echo, come on just let your shoulder have a few more days, I promise after that you can have all the cars you want."

"Fine, I'm going to be in the office then." Echo said scowling at Tasha.

"I swear, that girl, she's gonna give me a damn heart attack." Tasha said walking away. As she did she bumped into her brother and Juice

"Tasha can we talk?" Jax asked her.

"Yeah, hold on Jax I'm just tryin' to deal with Echo." She said with a growl.

Jax bypassed Tasha and headed to the office, opening the door to see Echo sitting there. "You are not to work on any cars, you are to sit your ass on that chair and do paperwork, you hear me?" Jax told the younger Winston.

"Jax, I'm going crazy here" Echo whined.

"Please Echo, your shoulder is still injured." Jax said pleading with her to listen.

"So is your leg Jax, but yet you're still riding." She responded with a scowl.

"It's different kid, and you know it. Just please for today, do the paperwork" Jax said hoping to finally get her to see reason.

"Fine." She said, finally agreeing. Jax let out a sigh as he turned to Juice.

"You are working on Echo's cars today, you gonna be in bay four. Just keep an eye on her and you see her go to reach for something, or goes to work on a car you tell her no." Jax said making sure that Echo was banned completely for at least the day.

"Yeah okay." Juice said nervously as it had been a few days since he last talked to Echo. Everybody had been telling him he needed to apologize and make it right, he just didn't know how.

"Teller/Morrow Echo speaking." Echo said answering the phone with a false sweetness.

"Hey Echo, it's Chris, I'm about to take Ellie and Kenny for a quick little run just to go get some supplies from the store. Do you need anything hon?"

"No I'm good Chris." Echo said with an edge to her voice letting Chris know she was mad about something. "You sure you're OK hon?" Chris asked.

"No, thing one and thing two ganged up on me, and now I'm stuck in the office doing paperwork." Echo told her before continuing "I saw Opie apologized to you, I'm happy to see you guys worked things out."