20

"This should be good." I hear Ashton laugh to himself as Micheal walks over to our table.

"Hello everyone." He stands there and Harry and Ashton get up to shake his hand. He takes a seat with us at the table and my hands begin to shake.

"How are you Ms.Harper?" He asks me with a devilish smile.

"Fine." I respond.

"Good." He says. Harry keeps his eyes on me and I look down at my lap.

"Come with me Harry. We need to talk." Harty gets up and follows Micheal over to a bar and look like he's talking about something serious.

"Is Bella sad that her boyfriend left her?" Ashton teases me.

"He's not my boyfriend." I say confusing even myself. Flashes of our intimate moments come into my head. If he's not your boyfriend that was is he.

"You should be with a real man." Ashton says and my head turns to him. What does he mean by that.

"What?" He leans a little closer to me and places his hand on my thigh under the table. I pull away. "Don't touch me." I growl. He angers me, who does he think he is.

"Harry doesn't know how to please you... ." he smirks and my mouth flies open. "I could make you feel good." He definitely has had way to much drink already.

"Harry already does." I take his hand and push it off of me and I cross my arms over my chest. I probably shouldn't have said that but he deserves to be put in his place. He is disgusting.

I see Harry walking back without Vance and he sits down. I lean in and kiss Harry's neck and look over to Ashton who rolls his eyes. Harry gives me a strange look and I scoot as close to him as I can get.

"For the first time Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!" Crystal and Niall walk through the doors and everyone is cheering for them.

"Can we go say hi?" I ask Harry and he nods. Crystal and Niall are talking to a few of the guest as they walk towards Harry and I. Crystal runs over to me screaming and gives me a big hug.

"Congratulations Crystal!" I say as she hugs me. "You look so beautiful." I gesture to her dress and she smiles.

"Thank you Bella! I am so glad that you are here!" She smiles at Harry who's standing behind me silently.

Harry leans over and shakes Niall hand and congratulates him too. Crystal begins to tell us her emergency dress change ten minutes before the wedding because of a huge wine spill on the first dress. She's so bubbly and dramatic which makes me laugh. We say goodbye to them as they move on to the next group of people to talk too. I see Crystals father give her a big hug picking her up a little. She looks so happy.

Harry and I walk past the dance floor, he takes my hand and spin me around and I smile And I lean into his chest. "You're so beautiful." Harry's says and I get on my tippy toes and kiss him. I feel sort of guilty for not telling him what Ashton said to me but, I don't want to ruin this time.

We head back to the table but I stop before we get to close.

"Wait Harry." I step in front of him and he looks at me strangely.

"When you left to talk to Vance earlier..." I begin. I'm scared he will get pissed and start yelling at Ashton. I don't want him to make a scene.

"What did Ashton fucking do." He growls. He already knows.

"He kinda made a comment to me about something sexually... and put his hand on my knee." I say and I see Harry starting daggers at Ashton. "But I quickly pushed him away and that was it. I just felt like I should tell you" I say keeping his hand in mine.