22

I wake up alone in my bed. After sleeping in the same bed as Harry for the last few weeks I hate him not being here. I'm still exhausted but I wake up at 6:30 and decide to just get up. I throw on some sweatpants and I'm still wearing Harry's t-shirt from last night. I walk down stairs to get breakfast started.

I throw some toast into the toaster and begin to cut up some strawberries. I make myself coffee and drink it as I cook the eggs.

"Morning." I look up at Harry who is standing with a hoodie and workout shorts on.

"Good morning." I say as I continue to cook. He sits down at the counter and starts eating the fruit I just cut.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asks.

"Not really. Did you?" I wonder if he didn't because I wasn't there.

"No. I wanted to sleep with you but you were already pissed at me." He says and I nod my head. Yeah, I am pissed.

"Yeah." I say. "Can we talk abou..." I begin

"Why can't you just trust me?" He says and I turn around to face him.

"I trust you. I don't trust Savage." I cross my arms.

"Just know that you have me okay? And stop questioning me about the plan and Savage." He says and I roll my eyes. "You know what Bella, things could be a lot worse for you." He says raising his tone. "You want to go stay with Ashton because we can make that happen." He says and tears start to form in my face but I push it down out of anger.

"Oh yeah Harry that's exactly what I want. I want to be with Ashton, I want to kiss him and ..."

"Shut the fuck up." Harry slams his fist against the counter.

"Do you not like the thought of me being with him? The thought of him touching me..." I say as I continue to test him.

"I said shut up Bella." He gets up and inches closer to me.

"Maybe I should go stay with him." Harry pushes me back and grabs ahold of both my wrist and holds me against the wall. "Harry... you're hurting me." I whisper.

"I'm the only one who can ever make you feel that way." He says releasing my arms and lifting me onto the counter. He leans his head into my neck and start to kiss me harshly and I wrap my arms around him. He slight bites my neck sending chills down my body. "Now they will know."

"What?" I say. What does he mean by that. He gestures for me to go look at myself in the bathroom mirror and he follows behind me. I look in the mirror to see he gave me three big hickeys on my neck.

"Harry!" I say looking back at him and he laughs.

"Good timing too. We have to see the boys today including Ashton." He says walking back to the kitchen and I follow him. I walk right over to the eggs on the stove completely forgetting that I was in the middle of making them before I started arguing with Harry. I grab the slightly burned toast from the toaster and put the eggs on top and slid the plate to Harry.

"Why do we have to seem them today? Nialls not even here?" I ask.

"We still have work to do." He says and I nod. "The meeting is being held at Ashton's house." He says and my eyes widen.

"Do I have to go?" I ask. I know he doesn't want to leave me here but he also doesn't like me being around Ashton.

"I haven't decided yet." He says while taking a bit of his food. I begin to clean up after eating my breakfast and start the dishes. "There's no getting away from Ashton. I hate him as much as you and he's always been a dick but, I work with him."

"Yesterday Michael said you we're both up and coming? What does that mean?" I ask in hopes i'm not pushing it.

"We're both to young to be exclusive members. Ashton's  twenty three and I'm twenty one but Ashton only joined Savage two years ago. I've  been a member since I was sixteen." He says and my mouth is open in shock. He didn't even have a chance to be a teenager. "You have to prove to Vance that you can be exclusive. Which is what Ashton and I are doing right now." He says keeping his head down.

"If you've been a member since you were sixteen why haven't you already done something to prove that you can be exclusive?" I ask

"It doesn't matter how long you have been a member. You just wait till Vance says your ready. Ashton didn't have to wait as long as I did. Probably because he's older. His father used to be a member of Savage so that also helped Ashton." He says.

"What do you mean by used to be a member?" I ask. "There's a way for you to get out?" I ask in hope.

"Yeah...Death."

"Oh... how did he die?" I sorta feel bad for Ashton. Harry looks nervous for some reason.

"It's umm... not important." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why? Please tell me." My stomach begins to swirl as I think of all the possible answers.

"You're brother Adam. He killed him." He says and my eyes widen.

"What? You're lying." I say in shock.

"Bella. Your father and brother have killed many members in Savage and we have done the same to Malevolent. We're rivals." He says as if this is all so normal.

"That's why Ashton hates me so much." I say with my head down. " I would hate me too." I say and Harry opens his arms and lean into him.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He says while running his hands through my hair. I can't help but cry. I feel so awful and understand why Ashton wants to hurt me all the time. "Don't cry." Harry says while continuing to rub my back.

"I'm sorry." I lean back and wipe my tears away. He leans in and kisses my forehead making me show a small smile.

"Harry I..." We're interrupted by a pounding at the door.

"Stay here." Harty gets up and walks over to the front door. I can't see anything from here but I slowly open the door to peak through. It's Ashton and Louis

"He's calling today." Ashton storms in and Louis follows.

"Keep your voice down." Harry whispers. "Bella's in the kitchen. I'll take her upstairs." He says and turns around. I back up and sit back down at the counter.

"Bella. Change of plans we have to deal with something so you need to go upstairs." I nod and take his hand.

We walk up the stairs passed Ashton and Louis sitting in the living room. I see Ashton notice the hickeys on my neck and he rolls his eyes,

"Morning Bella." Louis says a smirk. "Looks like you two had a nice night." I sigh and continue to walk up the stairs.

"Shut up Louis." Harry lets out a small laugh.

Harry walks me into his room and pushes me against the wall kissing me harshly making a small gasp come out of me. He kisses me and runs his down my waist and grabs my sides roughly.

"Just something to think about while you wait for me. Do not leave this room." He pulls away and shuts the door behind him without locking it.