21

"I'm so sorry." I apologize to Crystal as they say goodbye to everyone before they leave for their honeymoon.

"Bella, my guest list is a gang I kinda expected that to happen!" She laughs and pulls me into a warm embrace. I am so glad she isn't mad at me I would hate to loose the only friend I have.

"I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!" I wave goodbye to her and walk back to the table where Harry is sitting. I made him stay here while I went to apologize to her just in case she was upset.

"Is she mad?" Harry asks and I shake my head no as I take a seat next to him. "Does your cheek hurt?" He ask and I put my hand to my face completely forgetting that Michael slapped me.

"No. I'm fine." Harry grabs my hand and kisses the top of it. "Why did you say that Ashton." I ask. I'm embarrassed that he told Ashton about an intimate moment between us like it meant nothing.

"Bella I had to say something to shut him up." Harry says but he doesn't apologize. "Who cares it's just Ashton." He adds.

"And Vance!" I say loudly but quiet down when I see a few heads turn to me. "I don't know Harry. I just hate them knowing about these intimate moments that meant a lot to me. Its like... it didn't mean anything to you." I say keeping my head down.

"Bella." He lifts my chin up to look up at him. "You mean so much to me." He says. I lean in and press my lips to his and he pulls me into his chest and I rest my head on him.

~~~~~~

We pull into the driveway after the longest day of my life. I just can't wait to get into bed and go to sleep. I follow Harry upstairs and he walks into his room and I stand there confused.

"Are you not sleeping in my room?" I ask him and cross my arms.

"No, come sleep in my room." He smiles and holds out his hand. I sigh with relief, I was afraid he was mad or something. I also couldn't imagine sleeping with out him now I really only sleep good when he's with me.

I walk into his room and start to take off my heels. I'm getting ready to change out of my dress and Harry throws a t shirt to me. I climb into his bed and he gets in wearing only his boxers.

"I'm sorry." He says and I sit up on the bed. "For everything. It's my fault that Vance hit you and that I caused a scene at Crystals wedding which I know you're blaming your self for." He says basically recapping the entire day.

"Thank you for apologizing. Ashton did deserved to get hit." I laugh. He sits up with me and I get on his lap straddling him.

He leans in and kisses me softly but picks up the pace and flips me on to my back hovering over me. He begins to lift up the shirt that I have on and I slowly pull it back down.

"What?" He asks.

"You've never seen me naked before, i'm just nervous I guess." I say and he smiles at me.

"Bella. You're so beautiful, you don't need to be nervous around me." He says and I nod. He continues to kiss me and lifts up my shirt. He kisses down my neck and lightly runs his teeth against my skin. His hands tug at my underwear and begins to pull them down.

"You're so sexy." Gets on his knees to look at me. He leans down and kisses my chest leading down to my stomach. "I'm going to make you feel good." He leans down and kisses my thighs and wraps his arms around my thighs and I prop myself on my elbows.

"Are you okay with this?" He ask me. I take a gulp and nod. He doesn't hesitate to lean his down into me pressing his tongue against me sending chills through my body. I lay my head back and arch my back slightly as he continues run his tongue along my center.

"Harry.." I moan his name quietly and I can feel him moan against me vibrating my whole body. He moves an arm down and pushes my one finger into me and pumps it while continuing to run his tongue at the center. My breathing picks up and I arch my back, I feel his hand creep up to my stomach pushing me back down to the bed. I curl my toes with the feeling that i'm about to reach my climax. I let out a loud moan with chills running up and down my body making my legs shake.

Harry sits up and pulls me up with him.

"How was that?" He asks and I lean in to kiss him.

"Really good." I laugh a little and pull the t-shirt back over my head. And cuddle into his chest. He runs his hands through my hair and I look up at him. "Can I ask you something?" I ask nervously. I know I'm about to ruin this moment but it's eating me alive.

"What?" He looks concerned and sits up.

"Things are different now, between us. Right?" I want to confirm this first.

"I mean, yeah." He says.

"Are you still going through with this plan." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to talk about this." He rolls over and faces away from me.

"Harry." I tap on his shoulder but he stays looking away from me. "You said before you didn't have a choice to work for Micheal." I continue. "Maybe you do have a choice now. We can go to my Father and he can help you." I say.

"How naive are you?" He flips over and sits up. "I am still a member of Savage. I'm not just your little boyfriend who's going to run to your daddy for "help'" He says while clenching his jaw. "This is my life. And you're still here for this plan that hasn't changed." He says and flips back over. Tears well up in my eyes. I don't know what I expected him to say but it wasn't that.

"Fine." I climb out of his tall bed and storm into my room. He fixed the door luckily from when he knocked it down a while ago so I can be alone.

I climb into my bed and rest my head on the pillow staring at the ceiling. Tears run down the side of my face and I can't but feel sick to my stomach. It was like he reverted back to how he was acting a few weeks ago before anything really happened between us. I know I was pushing it by asking him that but I can't be happy here knowing that there's still this plan in motion. I close my eyes and finally drift off to sleep.