To be a Cardiosurgeon 3

POV So Hyun

I am visiting Philippines for a one week vacation. I don't know but I just wanted to go upon knowing Sharlene migrated there. I wanna visit her in her school. But not to be her friend anymore.

I am good in singing. I even sing at school during our programs. Good, there's a program during my first visit at their school.

As they are asking who would want to render an intermission number, I suddenly went up on stage.

I sang a Korean song. The students were amazed. I felt like an artist that time.

"Are you a transferee here?"

"You're beautiful."

"Your voice is extraordinary."

"What's your name?"

I heard a lot of questions and compliments that time. Then Sharlene came near me...

"So Hyun ah," she called me.

I smiled then go.

"Chamkanman..." Shara (that's how I called Sharlene) said.

I stopped and looked back at her.

"Let's just pretend we don't know each other," I told her then left. I looked back and I saw a guy talking to where I left her.

I am angry at her. But I am happy to see her okay.

I am supposed to stay only for one week, but I decided to study where she's studying.

"Eomma, I also want to study here in the Philippines. Please do me a favor. "

I pleaded mom.

"But, how could you stay there. Go back here."

"Mom, don't worry. I can do it. Just believe me."

In the end, mom agreed, and helped me  explain to dad.

...

POV Sharlene

During our class...

So Hyun suddenly appeared wearing our school uniform.

I was shocked.

She was seated in front of Donny.

I wanted to ask her if it's true that she's my classmate now, but I can't.

Then she looked at us.

"Hello, I'm So Hyun. I'm from Korea. What's your name?" she asked me.

"I'm Sharlene," I told her.

"And you?" she asked Donny.

"I'm Donny."

"I heard you're the most intelligent in your class, I was also the most intelligent in my previous class."

Donny smiled.

During our Science Class, our instructor  introduced our lesson regarding heart.

I am knowledgeable about it so I and So Hyun competed in raising our hands after every question.

We never noticed our classmates being so curious why we know every question of our instructor. Then, he asked if who can tell the parts of the heart using the heart replica.

I raised my hand right away and So Hyun did too.

Our instructor find it hard to choose who will he call.

But then, I stood up...

"Sir," I am supposed to say something but

"Yes, Sharlene."