Die To Live 33

Donny became the director of Peterson Law Firm after his consecutive winning trials after his first and only lose over Sharlene.

On the other hand, Shar is representing So Hyun as her attorney.

"Shar ah, I don't think of winning over them but I believe in you."

"So Hyun, we're friends right?"

"Thank you Sharlene. You're right, we're friends and you're like a sister to me."

Sharlene smiles.

"Let's do this. Let's do it together. I'll try my best to give back what is yours."

"Komawo. Chongmal komawo."

Shar found out that So Hyun's dad debts back then were all made.

"So Hyun, I have to show you these papers."

"What are these papers?"

"These are your dad's fake debts."

"What do you mean?"

"Your dad doesn't really have these big debts."

So Hyun deserves to be the successor of the Hospital. Sharlene did her best to win.

She called Donny to ask for his assistance. They usually call each other for some counsel and of course, to talk about them.

"I watched your interview. Why did you say, you don't like your fellow attorney?"

"Well, I just told them what I think."

"Does it mean that..."

"Donny, if you believe to what I say then I can't do anything about it."

"But Shar, you should not say it."

"Donny, in every interview there is always two sides of the story. So if you want to believe the other side, then it's up to you."

"Shar, I always want to hear your voice."

"I too."

"I always want to see you."

"I too."

"I love you Shar."

"I too."

"Shar, did you just say you love me too?I'll take it as yes."

"I know you already know about it."

"But, Shar, I also want to hear it from you."

"Hmmm. Good night Donny."

"Three minutes more please."

After three minutes.

"Goodnight Don Donny."

"Good night Shar, saranghae."

After Shar's victory in giving back So Hyun what she deserved, her dad talked to her.

"You have nothing to prove here. I know you are good enough. But I didn't expect this to happen. I heard they are planning agaisnt you. You have to leave Korea or else you'll disappear like a mist."

"What do you mean Dad?"

"Now that So Hyun's mom is the new Chairman of the Seoul Hospital, and So Hyun might be the youngest President soon, the former president and chairman are very angry. They are no joke. Soon or later, you'll be in danger."

"But Dad, can you not protect me?"

"I can protect you but you have to die to live."

"Are you going to let me die dad?"