Eclipse part 8

Jaebum take a seat in the living room waiting for her. He knew she is stubborn girl but didn't thought she will actually try anything like this. He wasn't paying attention to what ever thing mr.kim saying. Most of the time he is like this he doesn't like to listen to anyone for too long he lost interest easily. Mrs.kim voice brought him back from his daze .
"Oh yoojinah !"
Hearing her voice jaebum look up at staircase . There she is looking gorgeous in that long red dress . He run his eyes up and down on her and stop on her face . It would be perfect if that frown on her face replace with a beautiful smile but he knew that's not possible . He stand up from his seat and walk to the door when she came to downstairs .
" We will take our leave then . "He slightly bow at mr.&mrs.kim and look at her
"Let's go"

Yoojin POV

He lead the way without waiting for me .jerk!! I groan to myself and was about to leave but my mom held me back
"don't cause any trouble okay" I raise my eyebrow at her since when I did .I left the house with out word and jaebum was in the driving seat waiting for me to get in . Pfff what gentleman I roll my eyes at him and get in with a difficult well my mom select me a nice dress but it's bit hard to handle.
All the way back to the party non of us speak actually . I kept looking out of the car all the time and he kept looking ahead . When I was about to open the door he stop me.
"Wait don't open the door" I look at him confuse . What now
And then he get out of the car and came to my side and open the door for me while holding his hand out for me. I look at him surprise and then look ahead only to met up with flash lights and clicking sounds oh right media. So this is a whole act why did I even surprised .I place my hand top of his and get out of the car. He place his hand on my waist and pull me closer to him and whispered softly "smile" I held back the urge to roll my eyes at him and smile at the cameras .
We pose for few pictures and went inside and they announce our arrival .
Please welcome Mr.Lim jaebum and his Fiancé Miss.Kim yoojin . All of their eyes shifted at us and I felt my cheeks burning with the whole attention .
Jaebum Introduce me to some of them and start a conversation which I could barely listen since they are talking about business and thing I try to listen to them for a while but I get bored so I quietly went away from them and he didn't even notice . I was staring at my phone when a man came to me.
"Beautiful lady like you shouldn't be alone am I right"
I look up at met with a handsome man dress in black suit . I gave him a small smile and keep looking at my phone .well last thing I want is a flirt . My head is slightly aching and these heels are killing me too. I should have bring pain killers . I look up at to see whether he take my sign and left me alone but to my luck. He is still here sipping his drink and looking at me with amuse .
"sorry I didn't mean to sound like a flirt "
It's okay " I replied shortly hoping that he will take my sign and leave
I'm Wang jackson and you are " he said extending his hand for me
Kim yoojin " I said giving my hand
He was about to say something but another male voice beat him to it
"Hyung what are you doing here" both of us turn to him.
"Oh noona you are here too" since when I become a noona to him.
"bam bam you know her" jackson guy ask him. I haven't met him before so I'm curious too.
"Of course I know her. she is jaebum hyung's fiancé " he said, right they announced it before.
"Ah so you are engaged what a pity" jackson guy said and I raise my eyebrows at him giving him a what look .
"yah hyung stop flirting with her or else jaebum hyung will kill you "
"Why what he did this time" someone said behind me and almost giving me a heart attack this people need to stop this. I turn to met with a quite handsome face with a gentle look . And Jaebum was behind him giving me his usual expressionless face.
"What are you doing here" jaebum ask me and stood beside me . I look at him and give him a shrug . Then he look back at the group
"you guys know her right. Kim yoojin my fiancé "
"This is Mark" he said while pointing at the guy with gentle stare . He extend his hand for me giving me a small smile. I take his hand giving a shake.
"nice to finally meet you yoojing jaebum said quite a things about you" he said eyeing jaebum who roll his eyes at him. Well what is there for him to say
"I hope you know bam bam and jackson already " he said looking at me and I nod my head.
"hyung you should have introduce her to us before what took you so long" jackson said giving playful glare at jaebum .
" what is there to introduce " jaebum said irritated
Haven't you look close at her yet hyung you have a gorgeous fiancé indeed" jackson said dramatically
"It's true jaebum . You should have introduce this pretty lady to us before". Mark said smiling
"Hyung not you too" jaebum said almost like a whine .and they kept talking bout lot of things . well it's my first time seeing jaebum talking to someone with out his so called stern voice and actually showing an interest in a conversation . They must be close with each other. They keep engage me in their conversation too with out making me feel left out . I would have enjoy it but the effect of pain killers I had before I came is slowly fading away giving me a headache and slightly light head.
I excuse them and leave to the balcony to get a fresh air.I touch my forehead and it's slightly warmer than usual great. I keep shifting my weight one foot to other I held back my urge to remove those heels from me ugh.
"are you alright "
I turn up but only to met up with a steady chest . Jaebum
I look up to him and raise my eyebrow he is too close to my liking .
"you look pale" he said while placing his palm on my forehead
""you are burning " he said giving me a surprise look
"I told you I'm sick but you were too arrogant to listen " I said with a weak tone
"and still her mouth works sharply " he mutters under his breath what.
He check his Rolex and look back at me
Wait here I will be right back" with that he left
Where would I go idiot I thought to myself and look out of the balcony
After few minutes jaebum came to me hurriedly .
"Let's go" He said while taking my hand I look at him confusedly
"To where"
"to home you silly , I'm taking you home" he said while guiding me to the doors
"but is it okay"
"well what would you do even It's not"
Jerk! why did I even . We went to the parking lot and he help me to get in to the car . We were on our way back to my house and I tried so hard to keep my eyes open but my eyes keep getting heavier .
"you got all the eyes of the men's now aren't you miss yoojin" he said letting out a chuckle . You lean your head on the shutter too tired to give a reply and let the darkness surround you .

Written by @naveeranasinghe
Sorry for t late update😅