Some Like It Rough

A/N: Is this whole quarantine making anyone else desperately, insufferably horny? No? Just me? Anyways... enjoy ;)

Josephine

I've spent this past week floating on cloud 9. Even though Hero and I haven't seen much of each other due to our conflicting schedules, our nightly FaceTime dates have gotten much sappier and if Khad is out of the room, Hero has no shame airing out his dirty thoughts. I'd be lying if I said that us making love wasn't constantly on my mind and liquifying my dreams every night, but the way he so openly and unabashedly speaks both shocks me and turns me on at the same time. I can't help the blush that spreads up my chest to my cheeks as I lose myself in memories of our first time. Hero was so impossibly sweet, the way he reassured me of my virginity and took his time to make sure I was comfortable. His movements were filled with care, love, and passion as our souls connected in a way I never thought I'd be able to experience and enjoy, and I'm so grateful to be in love with such an upstanding gentleman. I love how gentle he was with me, but I can't deny how his wicked words sent a pulse of electricity straight to my center. Is it wrong of me to want it... rougher? A few of my dreams certainly had an edge to them that I hadn't experienced, but for god's sake I can't even do standard missionary without freaking out. I'm way out of my league here, but it feels so good to imagine being so bad.

Khadijha knew what happened the moment I walked through our door later on in the day. I guess I was glowing—I certainly felt like a new and improved Josephine. "Biiiiiiitch, you got laid!" she pounced on me as soon as Hero kissed me goodbye. As much as I tried to hide my utter embarrassment, she eventually managed to loosen me up over a shared bottle of wine and I spilled all the dirty details. It felt nice to gossip and confide in a girl friend, it's not something I had back in Perth. I had friends, sure, but none that I would openly talk about the size of Hero's dick with... and I definitely would not tell Katherine no matter how close we seem. "I knew you two were in love the moment I saw y'all at formal," she had mentioned. It seems so outlandish, but have I been in love with Hero all along? Was I just denying myself the happiness that I didn't feel I deserved? We ended our tipsy conversation with Khad confessing that things have heated up between her and Pia, and I'm thrilled for them, but I can't help but worry about Sam and his feelings.

It's now Saturday morning as my alarm goes off at 8 a.m. sharp. "Turn it off," I hear the raspy, accented voice muffled into the pillow behind me. Waking up next to Hero has to be one of the best feelings in the world. I've never felt so safe and loved as when he holds me in his strong arms, but my favorite is when I wake up in the middle of the night with Hero as my little spoon. I like to think that I provide at least half as much comfort for Hero as he does for me. Have I been too selfish in this relationship?

"I'm meeting Elle for coffee, babe," I explain the wakeup call. He doesn't answer but rather pulls my body closer to his, my back to his front and his arm possessively wrapped around my stomach as he nuzzles his face into my neck. His slow, steady breaths warm my ear and all I want is to spend the entire day in bed with this gorgeous specimen. I'm clad only in his t-shirt and panties while he dons his boxer briefs, not that any funny business went on last night. Unfortunately. Khad came bouncing back into the room high off her ass babbling on about how perfect Pia's chest was. Needless to say, it didn't necessarily set the mood for Hero and me. I move to shuffle out my bed when Hero's grip on me tightens, not allowing me to get up. I smile and roll my eyes at his antics, but I really do have to meet Elle for coffee. I'm excited to spend more time with her and hopefully grow our friendship. I let my head flop back onto my pillow, knowing I'll have to wait for Hero to fall back asleep to make my escape. As I'm mentally running through my schedule for the day, I feel Hero's hips thrust forward behind me, pressing his morning erection into me as his grip stays tight, making sure I don't move forward with his movement. "Mmmm," he groans sleepily as he slowly pulls his hips back and repeats the motion, teasing me. He's popped out of his boxer briefs and I can feel the heat emanating from his bare skin through the thin fabric of my panties. He nuzzles further into my neck, his nose resting on the sensitive spot behind my ear as I feel his breathing accelerate. Oh, the things he makes me feel.