Finals

There was a tie so I flipped a coin and used the result to decide the final.

After the 2nd Semi Final match was concluded the victor looked up and stared directly at you. You returned the stare. They walked off the battlefield. Your opponent would be Samus.

You were shaking in anticipation. You started getting ready for the fight. Stretching and strategizing primarily. You quickly took not of her attack style. She liked coronering her opponents into unfavourable spots and capitalize. You planned a trap that would only be successful under one circumstance. You just hoped it would work.

The 3rd place battle ended with King K Rool being the clear victor. After it's cleared and the time has arrived You step into the battlefield and wait for Samus to arrive. After what seems like an eternity someone appears but it's a massive tech suit. You suddenly see the top part of the suit open up and it revealed Samus's face.

(In this game Samus can use her tech suit or go Zero suit during her fights)

"Oh shit" you say. This was not part of the plan. You gulp as the announcer starts up the fight. You excepted an close range combat but she just began firing missles and energy beams.

You were getting annoyed at this so you found an opening and took it, only for you to get sent flying back by and electric attack (up b). This match was looking like the K Rool fight. You decided to test out an idea you had. You threw a knife right where her blaster was you saw Samus slightly panic before dodging so you had your plan.

For the next 5 minutes you both just kept launching out long distance attacks. You smirk and step really close and stop time before she can send you flying again. You stab her missile launcher and resume time. You suddenly see Samus leap out. You leap away as the suit explodes.

Samus smiles at you then leaps at you going on a massive offensive push. You could barely keep up and your time stop was still on cool down. She pushed you into a horrible spot. You slipped and panicked expression appeared on your face.

Samus noticing leaps up to finish you off not realizing the grin that spread on your face. Samus went for a kick to finish you off. You activate time stop, regain your stance and grab he leg she was kicking with and resumed time. You then saw Samus with a confused face. You smile and slam her on the ground and pin her down.

After struggling for a couple of seconds she forfeits as you made it impossible for her to move while suffocating her.

THE WINNER IS Y/N

Applause and cheering was heard.

Snake was shouting how he's was your best friend.

King K Rool said how if you didn't win he'd kick your ass

Lucina was proud and cheered with a slight blush on her face for some reason.

Zelda was doing the same thing as Lucina.

Pokémon trainer was smiling while doing a silent cheer.

Inking was still confused at what you did.

Robin had an epiphany and finally discovered the secret of your powers.

Rosalina was smiling at you.

Jigglypuff and Kirby didn't know what was going on but still cheered.

Palutena was awestruck at your power and was blushing at a fantasy she made in her head.

Both Bayonetta and Peach had something special planned for you.

And ???? Was on her way to the smash mansion.

Samus said "Great fight" you said "likewise" and shook hands. Before she let go she pulled in close and kissed you on the cheek, leaving majority of the female audience in hysteria.

You got changed and were about to take a shower in the change room when you heard the door open. You didn't think much because it was the boys change room and you didn't think anything about it.

Suddenly you here whistling from behind you. You turn around and see a naked Peach standing behind you.

Your mind went blank.

Well boys this is it your may be getting laid.

VOTE ON WHICH YOU WOULD RATHER SEE.

A: NOTHING HAPPENS

B: SOMETHING HAPPENS BUT I DONT WRITE IT

C: SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I WRITE IT