Chapter Eight

As their flight land in Rome both shen wei and yunlan came out of airport and sit in their car went to their hotel .

While yezun and da qing also came out from airport take their car and went to different direction of yunlan and shen wei.

" Wrong paths lead to right place "

Yunlan and shen wei car reach to "Hotel Rose " five star hotel as they went inside behind them yezun and da qing car arrive as they also came to "Hotel Rose "fate leads them here.

Shen wei take his room card from the counter "room 345" while yezun take his card "room 346" just in front of their room.

As yunlan arrive in his he throw his bag on table and both jump on bed "Aaahhh... i'm so tired yezun "said yunlan as he have his back to shen wei "me too , its already night what about we go somewhere to dinner "said shen wei he's so excited to enjoy his vacation with yunlan .

"Good idea i know a restuarant here , when me and ling jing came here first time we discover many places here its one of them and they also know me ,we are good friends "said yunlan as he sit on his bed "let's take a shower "he said happily .

"Shower....to-together "said shen wei confuse as he stutter yunlan chuckle "don't worry first you can take and than i will "he said smiling "but together i won't mind" he tease .

Shen wei blush as he grab towel and run inside bathroom while yunlan shouting "yezun did you forget something if you need i can give it you , can i come in " laughing on bed .

While in yezun room da qing already fell asleep on bed he's really tired and yezun sitting beside him just staring at the cute snorring cat aa he get up and went to take shower he don't know that da qing is awake and smiling inside as his lover looking at him with loving eyes.

"Oh ! I should call that bad brother of mine "said yunlan as he call ling Jing who's busy with zhu Hong right now.

"he-hello" said ling Jing .

"Hey ! brother what are you doing ? Your voice sounding like you came from a mile of running " said yunlan .

"Oh...oh...no..I..Ahhh......i.m.busy with my work "said ling jing.

"Oh my god ! Don't tell me zhu hong is their and you riding him right now "shout yunlan on phone shocked .

"Mhmmm....No..no... it's....not..like what ...you are ..thinking ah...lan "said ling jing as he panting.

"So that's why you send here ,hope when I come back home you have some good news ...bye zhu Hong have fun "said yunlan laughing .

"Bye.... Lan Lan "said zhu Hong panting underneath of ling jing " this devil brat ....you came ....home i will see you later" said ling jing as he start his busy work again .

Yunlan is happy for his brother hes having happy time after babysitting of him at least now he can have good time with his girlfriend .

Then Shen wei came out wearing bathrobe from bathroom " that's not fair Shen wei you should come like in films hero came with bare chest and towel on their lower half "said yunlan little disappointed.

"Oh ! Why don't you do it for me then I m sitting here go take your shower "said Shen wei as he wink at yunlan " of course "said yunlan as he run inside bathroom .

While yezun came out of bathroom half naked ,towel wrapped around his waste ,drying his hair by another towel he smirk as he saw someone eyes glueing on his bare back .

"Like what you see "said yezun as he turn da qing gulp " he's looking a s*x god who you can't resist if you want ".