Chapter Twenty two

Next day shen wei called officer chu suzhi to know about their fake Mom " About that lady after she runaway officer zhao do everything to catch her at last he caught her in someone and she's staying their as wife of that person but again she try to run away but this officer zhao don't have any choice as he shoot her and she died in the spot "said Officer chu.

" She deserve that "said shen wei as single tear left his eye " okay ! I will go now  "said officer Chu as he walk out .

Yunlan still in bed as still his wound hurt "xiao.....wei.."he said as he make his puppy eyes to Shen wei who's reading a book.

"Hmm"

" Beauty wei "said yunlan again as he make a heart shape with his hands to Shen wei who replied with "hmmm"  looking at his puppy boyfriend lying on bed as he smile.

" Professor wei "said yunlan this time he put both his hands on cheek making doe eyes smiling shyly to Shen wei "yunlan I swear if you don't stop i might devor you whole here right now "said shen wei as his heart can't take this much cuteness of his lover.

" F**k me then " said yunlan looking  straight in shen wei eyes licking his lips as he sit on bed on knees , he took his lower corner of shirt and put in mouth pulling it slowly -slowly upper side showing his well built six aps then his erected red nipples of one side as half still covered  in his t-shirt as his hands unbutton his own jeans and unzip his chain looking Shen wei who's trying very hard to look somewhere else then he slide his jeans slowly down showing his v line and his white potato butties seducing wei as he make dirty noises which arousing poor Shen wei as he can't hold anymore .

As Shen wei put his book aside ,he took of his glasses ,unbutton his button's slowly making yunlan more impatient as he's already the he took of his tie in a very seductive manner throwing his shirt and tie on floor giving show of his milky white chest and erected pink buds .

Yunlan moan as he look at Shen wei upper body " please......xiao....wei ".
Shen wei remove his shocks and shoes as he jump on bed hovering over yunlan he nuzzle in his neck smelling sweet fragrance of yunlan as he bite on his neck marking his  territory but he did not think that yunlan is so horny for him that he fillped Shen wei and now on top " let me pleasure you tonight "said yunlan as kiss him passionately tasting his jucy rosy lips ,he bite on his lower lip but Shen wei did not open as he playing hard to get yunlan understand Shen wei intention as he grab Shen wei harden clothed prize and pressing it making Shen wei moan as he open his mouth which give yunlan to have entrance and explore every single corner of Shen wei mouth .

As they break the kiss both panting as swearing ,yunlan take off Shen wei pants and underpants who gasp as his harden prize is free from his tight jeans .

Yunlan lick tip of it sending shiver down Shen wei spine as he take whole length inside his mouth sucking it so perfectly that it did not take long as Shen wei came in his mouth panting heavily .

" You Look so beautiful like this xiao wei "said yunlan as he open Shen wei legs wide pointing his hard prize on Shen wei pink hole as he rubbed a lot lube so Shen wei won't feel pain as he thrust inside him slowly Shen wei grab bedsheet with sudden pain but it all change in pleasure as yunlan start moving thrusting faster " Ah....xiao we Your so tight "he moan as Shen wei tight himself on yunlan prize " faster ...ah Lan your so good babe ....harder "moan shen wei loudly as after three -four round yunlan came deep inside shen wei as his cum coming out from shen wei pink hole giving a beautiful site for yunlan to see not after long shen wei came on yunlan chest .