Chapter Three

When Shen Wei reach university his beautiful smile fade away as he saw none other than his so called boyfriend "da qing".

"hey "he said as he fake a smile to him.

" hi " da qing replied coldly" I'm here to told you that , I have to go aboard with a famous celebrity yezun for his protection, he ask for protection as he's very popular star "he said as he looking at shen Wei with expressionless face.

" oh! Okay " said shen Wei as he looked at da qing" that's mean you did not here to see me, after four weeks without any msg and text  "he mumble to himself slowly so da qing can't hear him.

" okay, I should go now, I'm going tomorrow bye "da qing said as he walk away from their and did not even turn back to see his boyfriend who's looking at him with teary eyes.

" Bye "mumble shen Wei as he wipe his eyes but then he think about yunlan who kissed him and ask him not him actually but still to him to meet  tonight as he assure himself and that Brought a light smile on his beautiful face.

On the other hand" gege! I asked him to meet tonight and for the first he's blush after those two years and he's looking so different and more beautiful than ever in that professor dress, oh my god! I'm falling more for him than I already had "said yunlan grinning like idiots.

" who can say, you that super handsome yunlan the great actor, grinning like teenage girls for his beautiful boyfriend "said ling jing as he drying yunlan hairs as he chuckle .

" Don't tease me gege  "Yunlan said as  he hugged his yezun fluffy doll to him kissing him on his forehead" I'm looking forward to meet you "said yunlan inwardly as he smile shyly.

" okay, tell me about how you congratulate him "ask ling jing as he serve the dishes in front yunlan.

Flashback :

When yunlan came our from Bathroom" gege! I can't choose what to wear, come here "yelled yunlan as he Set on bed.

" YOU! STOP SHOUTING "said ling jing as he came with pair of clothes for yunlan and throw at him.

" Well! Why are you so dressed handsomely "ask ling jing as he raised eyebrow.

" oh! You know I got information that yezun got a professor role in bit movie, so I'm going to congratulate him "said yunlan with happy face.

" oh! Okay, well where will you meet him "ask lin jing.

" oh! I did not know "he said now he's properly" okay bye I'm going "he said as he rushed outside".

"you idiot, take at flowers for him at least  "yelled ling jing as he sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"okay" came faint voice of yunlan.

Yunlan sit his car and went to yezun house, where he found he's not their so he drive toward near flower shop so he get a beautiful bouquet for his beloved and surprise him at set.

When he reach to a flower shop he ask a beautiful bouquet which Convey love for that person, as the shopkeeper doing his job, yunlan looked around and a saw shen Wei coming in professor clothes.

He smile widely as he take the bouquet and pay the shopkeeper and run to his beautiful angel.

yunlan can't believe how beautiful yezun for him, looking so beautiful like a heaven angel.

As he shyly given him beautiful bouquet and hesitantly kissed his cheek and asked him to meet tonight as he hurriedly run away, scared that yezun will change his mind coz he before this he asked him many times but never he smile to him and always said that he's busy.

End of Flashback.

"why are you not saying something? Ask ling jing with worried tone "did he again reject you're request" ask ling jing again, he knows very will hoe many times he's cry alone becoz of that man alone  but still  he support his brother for that fake love of that guy.

"Don't ask gege! I'm tired "said yunlan as he went to sleep and text yezun to meet him tonight as he right specially professor yezun .

As yezun read the text he looked confused and called his brother" shen Wei ".