Chapter seventeen

It's been two weeks everything going so good yunlan and shen wei will go on dates ,da qing still don't talk to yezun as he said to yunlan that they need a break for better decision.

It's Sunday shen wei have free time today so he take out his dad diary and start reading .

" I write this diary as I like to write very much about my boring life sp if can help me in time pass ".

" Everything going so normal in my life as a police officer catch the criminal and put them on their right place cell with my best friend forever zhao xinci he's my senior officer but one day we are doing working on kidnapping case of two - three year old babies ".

" After one week we found our target in a home as we reach their xin ci and me both divide the task that he will go from frontside and I will go from backside as we about to go in one other officer said that criminal knew that we are coming so he taking the babies as his defence and it's two twin babies we can't let that happen so we told our sniper to fire on our counting as we going inside xin ci saw the situation he put the child back and pointing his gun toward us but before he shoot xin ci singal our shooter to shoot and that man fell on ground then I heard crying of two babies so I went inside and take them in my arms as they went silent and smiling to me as xinci also came and take one both twins are so cute that they melt xinci stone heart as kissed both twins on their forehead ".

" After that we found a very hurtful news that criminal already killed the parents of twins and they don't have any relatives I can't send them orphanage so I asked xinci what to do he said they are so cute why don't i adopt them as i look at them they are Smiling to i can't resist their smile which made my cold heart feel warm so I said yes ok will adopt them and that day my life change with those twins ,I give them new names shen wei and shen yezun ,xin ci will come with her wife to see them ,we became small family , we went everywhere together and Mrs zhao was pregnant with his son with eight month and whenever she came shen wei will go talk to her tummy which was weird but after that Mrs zhao said that whenever shen wei talk to her tummy her son will kick her inside it's their weird connection Coz we all tried that bit he won't kick and whenever shen wei did he also kick it's like they talking to each other ".

Shen wei smile when he read about himself " we always connected to each other yunlan you forgot me but I don't as fate got us together again " as he close his dad diary and fell asleep.

On other hand yunlan enjoying with his younger cousin da qing but suddenly he feel like something bad will happen" Hey ! Da let's go home it's too late ".

" Okay big brother "said da qing as they both sit in his car and drive toward their home but they did not notice as one car following them .