Chapter Ten

As yunlan and wei arrive in front of their hotel shen wei just unbuckle his seat belt and get out from car , yunlan just watch him with guilty eyes if he did not take yezun( shen wei )he will not get angry on him .

As shen wei reach to hotel gates he looked behind yunlan still sitting in his car and looking at him with sad eyes so he wave him to come .

Yunlan happily unbuckle his seat belt and came out of the car and run to shen wei who did not smile at him " don't think I forgive you for that " he said to yunlan who just look down looking like a kicked puppy as he did not notice Shen wei smiling .

As they went inside yunlan following shen wei like a obedient puppy his owner this make shen wei smile wide as they went inside the elevator .

Shen wei pressed tenth floor button yunlan still not looking at him but suddenly before they reach their floor elevator stopped in middle , light went off as yunlan scream " what happening ? As he's so scared of dark as hold shen wei tightly .

"It's okay yezun , don't be...... afraid I'm here ....for you "said yunlan stuttering as he shaking from fear.

Shen wei chuckle for what yunlan said but he feel yunlan shaking so to distract him he got a idea as he pushed yunlan on elevator and caged him between his hands as he moved closer ,yunlan shocked but then his eyes went down and down to only stop on shen wei rosy juicy pink lips as he swallowed and look in shen wei dark almond eyes which staring at him with love and lust.

As shen wei place his one leg between yunlan parted legs then he rubbed his knee on yunlan prize making him moan " Ahhhm....."as he close his eyes .
"Open your eyes love "said shen wei seductively as he lick on yunlan neck still rubbing on yunlan prize as his one hand went behind yunlan waist and went inside his pants as he squeeze his butt " your so soft darling " he said as he bite yunlan earlobe " Ahh....mhmm..ye...yunlan moan half and before he maon yezun name shen wei locked his lips to Yunlan plump lips  kissing him till yunlan lips swallowen.

As he break the kiss both panting hard and became red as they look in each other eyes without any waisting any sec they kissed again. As shen wei other hand unbuckle yunlan belt and  unzip his pants as he free his harden prize from his tight underpants .

As they break the kiss he pinched yunlan nipples from his shirts making yunlan scream shen wei sit on his knees in front of yunlan and swalloed his whole member making him moan loudly .

As yunlan about to cum they heard something outside " sir ! Hello we will open in it in ten mins "said the mechanic making yunlan panic.

" Yezun....fast "said yunlan slowly as shen wei nod and do his work fast as yunlan shoot deep inside his throat alomost chocking shen wei "Ah....I'm...sorry...yezun....are you okay "he asked worried as shen wei swallowed all " I'm okay babe by the way you taste so good "he said licking his lips as yunlan quickly buckle .

They quickly settle their thing as elevator open they both smiling ear to ear and went out " thank you "said yunlan as smiling they went to their room .

On othe hand ling and zhu hong chatting about their favourite actors when ling jing said as a actor he like shen yezun.

As Zhu hong heard yezun so she ask " why you like him ?

" Oh he's a good actor and also he's the boyfriend of my brother " he said playing cards with him.

" Your brother boyfriend " she said shocked " yeah , why ? Ask ling jing confuse .

" Trouble coming ling jing ,you don't know anything about him" said zhu hong worried.