Chapter Twenty

yunlan and Shen wei both take out by divers as oxygen mask put on their faces by paramedics and both lied on inside ambulance .

" How are they ? "Ask ling jing worried as he sit beside yunlan holding his hand " Lan Lan please wake up don't make your mother Han worried " as tears fall from his eyes but he smile as he saw shen wei holding yunlan hand tightly.

Yezun also came there to see his brother no one knew who did this with yunlan so da qing give sympathy to yezun as he hugged him "Don't worry he's fine , he will wake up soon  " .
After fifteen mins shen wei wake up with bolt as he scream " yunlan "but as he looked beside him he saw yunlan as he kiss his lips he did not notice as ling jing looking at him smiling as shen wei caress yunlan face "wake up Ah lan "said shen wei but as he look at ling jing he turn red.

" He's fine "said ling Jing as he went to zhu Hong ,Shen wei looking at yunlan with love eyes when he saw his brother sitting with da qing smiling this filled rage in Shen wei as he took off his mask and get up walk toward yezun who's looking at da qing innocent puppy eye .

" How could you ? "Shout shen wei as other look at them " How could do this to me , he's my life you try to kill him , you did not think twice you idiot "shout shen wei .

" Wei  Ah .....before yezun said something a hard slap land on his face its shen wei who slapped him " you think he's taking da qing away from you it's da qing decision to take some time in your relationship ".

" He's like his dad ,his dad took away our mom from our dad becoz of his dad our dad died , did you forget this , I will never forget that day when our mom left for Mr zhao our dad "shout yezun .

" Mr zhao never was the cause of our father death even he's the one who try to save our father ,if you don't believe me read this before i came here i read this letter of our dad"said shen wei softly .

As yezun take that he read it " After i married to your my life became a heaven she love you two so much after five months of our marriage one day i got a news that one lady of mafia gang xiao xiao is run away and hiding in our city , xinci have all details about her even her photo as this case incharge is xinci but he did not told me about it from that day he came every to our house and specially talk with xiao Lin becoz of this I got jealous as they laugh and talk as i don't know he came to check on her becoz She's the member of that mafia gang so one day I told him that he don't have to come here but then he told me about that case I was so in love with your mother that I did not believe my best friend  , xinci tried very hard to explain me but I never listen and the result of this thing not good as one day I came home she's their and you two went to school she's getting ready to run away but I point my gun at her head I know works she said to me " i love you much shen ling , are you doing to kill me " with innocent face , i can't kill the one i love so i beg her to leave this all mafia business but she just smile then my phone ring I know it's xinci I got angry on him but he's still worried about me i can't face him i did not believe him but i can't let my emotions take over me as i shoot her but he dodge and i don't know she have gun as she shoot near my heart i fell on my knees and she run away "