Chapter Twenty one

" As i fell on my knees after five mins xinci came he saw bullet near my heart blood flowing as he pressed his hands on my chest so he can stop blood then took carried me to the car we sit and he drive toward hospital with full speed i was loosing my hope to live but at last after fifteen mins he took me to the nearest hospital after i got treated they said i'm in a critical state and i won't be able to live i only have two or three hours so i write this letter for you and give it to xinci i don't want you think bad about your mother in such small age so i told xinci to hide in a our family photo, i want to meet my twins but i can't let them see me like this so i told xinci to take care of them , its all my fault i'm leaving you so soon ,take care shen wei and yezun ".

Yezun fell on his knees as tears fall from his eyes " But when i reached home i found a letter of mom she write in that letter that if she does not go with uncle zhao , he will do something bad to dad so She's going with uncle for saving our dad ".

"She's a liar gege she knew you love and trust her so much that's why she played with you "said Shen wei softly.

" How could she do this to me I loved her so much , she loved us to becoz of her I hate uncle zhao and yunlan ,I played with his heart and now I try to killed him ,I'm so sorry Shen wei I'm sorry ...... please forgive "said yezun he look down as he can't look at his brother eyes .

" I forgive you but you have to ask this to someone else too "said Shen wei as he look toward his xiao Lan who's looking at him with brown puppy eyes ,he's awake after ten mins when Shen wei slapped yezun .

" I'm sorry yunlan ..I'm so sorry "said yezun as he look down " This is the last time I forgiving you yezun "said yunlan as he smile .

" Xiao wei "yunlan said as he smile " I remember everything , I remember my little xiao wei " Shen wei eyes sparkle as heard what yunlan said as he hugged him tightly and pulled for a passionate kiss .

" I love you xiao wei "said yunlan as he kiss shen wei on lips smiling ear to ear " i love you too ah Lan "said shen wei as he also kissed yunlan on lips *cough*ling jing coughed as all people looking at them " waao and so sweet "expression.

" Let's go home "said ling Jing as he yawn " yeah it's too late " said zhu Hong as the couple sit inside their with da qing and yezun in his own car as Shen wei and zhao yunlan in ambulance "Hey ! What happened to that lady "ask yunlan .

" I also want to know ,I knew a officer who have all details of this case , let's see tomorrow"said Shen wei as he smile and kissed yunlan forehead.