Chapter Twelve

Everything going well shen wei and yunlan spending their sweet and romantic moments with each other ,they went different places in Rome to discover .

Then they went to paris to creat memories of them together their love moments on Eiffle tower ,then then they went to that sacred bridge where people wish what they want and write the name of their lover on the lock and locked the lock on that bridge and throw the key in Lake.

(Love Lock Pedestrian bridge in Paris )

shen wei want to do this with yunlan so they went to that bridge do the same and shen wei wished " I wish my this dream will never end "while making this wish a single tear fell from his eye.

As yunlan stand beside him then wished " Hope yezun stay like this happy and love him forever" as he smile . As yunlan open his eyes he saw shen wei still closing his eyes and saw that single tear so he stand in front of shen wei who's eyes still closed and kissed his tears and then his closed eyes .

As shen wei feel yunlan lips on eyes his hands automatically went on yunlan waist and pull him close as he open his eyes he saw that smile which make his heart beat crazily.
As he also smile "what did you wish ? Ask yunlan as caress shen wei face .

" I can't tell you it or it won't come true "said shen wei as he kissed yunlan forehead as yunlan pout " And what you asked for ? Ask shen wei caress yunlan bottom lip with his thumb.

" I asked you stay like this happy forever and love me madly "as this time yunlan kissed his rosy lips . As shen wei fake a smile deep down he knew this all for his brother but he don't want to accept it.

After that they both throw the key together laughing and smiling but they don't know when that smile turn into their sorrow .

Then they went to uruk City in South Korea where their is a beautiful place name ( samtan Art Mine which now turned into museum ) .

There people believe that any man or women go their with one they loved truly and take a stone from thire with them , they will definitely came back together with more stronger bond  and put that stone back on that island

There people believe that any man or women go their with one they loved truly and take a stone from thire with them , they will definitely came back together with more stronger bond and put that stone back on that island.

So yunlan take shen wei their and pick a take a white with him so when he came back again with yezun again to put thav stone back here their love also grew stronger for each other.

They also take pictures of their every romantic place together ,enjoying each other company.

While on other hand yezun plan backfired on him as he also start falling for cute fierce cat da qing ,they fight too much and yezun will make love to da qing again and again then will take care of him like he's a glass doll who will shatter if he touched a little hard.

Now their fighting start turing into love moments da qing will try everything which make his shen wei happy , they both became to sweet to each other .

Yunlan and shen wei both came back to their hotel in South korea as they both in sleeping suddenly yunlan phone ring.

" Hey ! Brother "he said happily as he pick up the phone.

"Hey lan lan " sais ling Jing hesitantly .

"What happened gege ? Is everything alright ? Ask yunlan in worried voice.

"Oh !it's nothing me and zhu Hong decide our wedding date and I want you to come back tomorrow morning "said ling jing a lie with fake laugh .

"Really !!!!! We will brother and I will tell you about my vacations "said yunlan as he look at his sleeping beauty.

"Okay then bye "sais ling Jing as he
Hang up the phone " He seem very happy zhu Hong I'm worried again his heart will break with this news ".

" We will try to explain him "sais zhu hong worridly.