Chapter fourteen

"yunlan open the door it's not his fault but yezun why don't you go and talk to him "said ling jing as knocking on his door.

" It's been two days ,why are you punishing yourself , are you this coward you can't beat the shit out of that asshole "ling jing shout as he about to knock again yunlan open the door as ling Jing punched on his face "you stupid mother han , can't you see "yunlan said as he glare at ling Jing .

"Ooops sorry "he said as he caress his face " you know it's not his fault why don't you try to talk to him "ling Jing said softly " I saw love in his eyes for you and it's true one ".

" Waaao ! When did you became love teacher "said yunlan as he chuckle " I will talk to him later  but first I want tk punch that bastard "said yunlan as he went back and came after ten mins neatly dressed.

" Now you looking famous star zhao yunlan and came back soon ,you know he will coming today "ling jing said as he hug him "I will ".

On the other hand past two days shen wei is lying on his bed thinking about yunlan as he heard his door bell ring but he did not move as he can heard two people talking it's his brother or someone else he don't know.

Then again he heard his bell ring so he came out from his room shocked " da qing his boyfriend kissing his brother" does it matter to him now ,no it does not as he about to go back in his room , suddenly his front doors swing open and here came looking so handsome  and his angry expression making him more hot than he is but what shocked him that yunlan punched his brother .

" you bastard how dare to play trick on me "shout yunlan as yezun fall on ground" I trust you "as he look around only to see shen wei standing in balcony looking at him with guilty but he  turned back to yunlan so he can't see his tears .

" Big brother " da qing as he jumped and hugged tightly.

Shen wei turn only to see his boyfriend now clinging to his yunlan neck and giving rain of kisses to him which making him jealous but he can't do anything.

"Da - Da qing you fat cat when you came here and what are you doing here? said yunlan as he kiss on da qing forehead "I missed you so much ".

" Me too "da qing said a he pull away " And i came here to meet my boyfriend shen wei which now you punched " as he pout

" Y- you are shen wei boyfriend "ask yunlan as he look at shen wei who can't even look at him.

"Yes "said da qing as he help shen wei ( yezun )to stand up and gently wipe his blood.

"I don't want to hurt you da qing but he's not your boyfriend big his brother is , there he is "said yunlan as he point to shen wei standing as da qing look he's shocked to see two same faces.

"So who's he ? Ask da qing in  very low voice as he point his finger to yezun who first time look down in shame and worried what will happen next .

" He's - He's my ex boyfriend yezun "said yunlan feeling sorry for his dear brother " He played with my feelings ".

" He's the one yoh talk about who broke your heart twice "said da qing as he can't believe he played by this innocent face.

" People say right beautiful face is always dangerous "said da qing as turn to shen wei " I'm sorry shen wei but we both have our seperate ways , In these three week vacation I fall for the wrong person but I can't lie that I live yezun now "as da qing said yezun smile his hopes grew that da qing won't leave him " but my brother love is above than your live for me "as hold yunlan " let's go big brother ".

" Da qing don't do this becoz of me "said yunlan with guilty " I can't love this person who broke my big brother heart twice "as he drag yunlan with him who's brown  eyes looking in those cute deep almond eyes as they left .

" This zhao doing the same what his father did to our mother "shout yezun " but I won't let that happen "as scream.