Part 2 - coming out for Draco

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I was finishing high school. Although I hadn't come out to anyone yet. I was planning on coming out to my two best friends Pansy and Blaise. I had to admit I was a nervous reck.

I didn't know how they felt towards the LGBTQ+ community. I hoped that they didn't care about me being gay. I just want them to be supportive of it, I know my parents won't be. That's why I'm waiting to come out to them until just before I leave for college.

I was getting ready to leave the house so I could go meet Pansy and Blaise. It didn't really take me that long I just put a T-shirt and some jeans on and then I ran out the door.

When I got to the cafe I saw Pansy and Blaise sitting at a table in the corner. "Hey" I said as I got closer to them. When they looked up they both said "hey" at the exact same time.

It was a bit spooky how they often said things at the exact same time. But I usually just let it go, when I sat down my face went all serious.

"Guys I need to tell you something, please don't think of me any different. After I tell you" I said and I saw the confusion on both their faces. They sat there silent. Waiting for me to continue whatever it was I was going to say.

"I'm gay" I just blurted out, I was so scared to see their reaction that. I closed my eyes until I heard Pansy laugh.

"What's so funny" I asked really confused now. "Oh Dray this is what you've been. Scared to tell us about? really. You know we love you no matter what we don't care if you're gay. Or if you're something else. We just care if you're hurt or not" Pansy said smiling.

"Exactly what she said" Blaise said pointing a finger at Pansy. And we all laughed, "thank you guys for being so supportive" I said.

FEW WEEKS LATER

I sat in my bedroom, I was about to leave for college and. Well I hadn't told my parents I was gay yet, I knew I. Needed to tell them before I left so I decided I would tell them. And just do it quickly like I did when I told Pansy and Blaise.

I went downstairs and saw my parents sitting at the dining table. "Mother, father I need to tell you something" I said.

My palms were getting sweaty from nervousness and I could feel my heart. Beating like crazy in my chest, "I - I - I'm gay" I finally. Managed to stutter out, I regretted it almost. Immediately when I saw my parents faces.

They looked so disappointed and disgusted with me that it hurt so much. I just hurried out of the house to my car. I had already packed it with all the stuff I was taking with me. So I just drove off, as soon as I got in my car.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER I WILL BE TRYING TO MAKE THE REST A BIT LONGER FOR YOU

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!